MYSELF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: myself
There may be more specific results for "myself"
For more specific results for "myself"
Showing 1-25 of 1,307 Found Reports For more specific results for "myself"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Westlake financial They keep harassing myself, my family and my job. Los Angeles California Question Author: Overland Park, Kansas Car Financing: Westlake financial Los Angeles , California

May 31 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, and Moss, Llc This company called myself and my husband informing us that they have filed a case with the Attorney General's office. This was supposedly a debt from 2011. We had not received the first thing in the mail ever. And there were no phone calls until this year. They said it was a loan originally for 500 something and that it is now almost 1500. People that I spoke with did not sound professional at all. Sounded like they just woke up. A couple sounded like from another country. Nationwide Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, and Moss, Llc Nationwide

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Luxstyle Last two months, my phone suddenly hang.Then,the pop-up about luxstyle suddenly open. Then,I just return to the main page and I didn't fill anything about myself. Unconditionally,they got my name,my address and so on.  Denmark Nationwide Author: Pahang, Other Skin Care: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln they are using false criminal records to take my money for application fee,kept my payment and would not let me or my wife defend myself. 40 dollars gone in less than a day. Garland texas texas Author: Sachse , Texas Landlords: Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln

Apr 29 2017
Resort world pass Harry Launder Discrimination towards myself and spouse   San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Questionable Activities: Resort world pass San Antonio , Texas

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 11 2017
Teleport Communications Group AKA Federal Grants Program April 11, 2017, received four calls from above touting federal grants of $7000 for myself. Brooklyn or Rego Park New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Federal Government: Teleport Communications Group Brooklyn, New York

Apr 04 2017
Foxon/rt 80 oil change and car sales The owner claim!Ed my engine has a mouse in it as I drove in to his shop I assured him it was only me. Kissing a gear when I shifted..He disagreed I repeated that I had Stu!Bled the clutch and by now the atmosphere was snarky at best..Amyhow he changed th Charged for oil change. Did not do oil change charged full price verified by myself and one other garahe New naben Connecticut Author: new haven, Connecticut Oil Companies: Foxon/rt 80 oil change and car sales New naben, Connecticut

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
Truthfinder.com I did a background check on myself to see how accurate it was. Not accurate if you want detailed info. All general info and inaccurate info. ALSO this website is the ONLY new website I used my credit card on and low and behold SOMEONE was using my credit SCAM!!!! Somewhere California Internet Author: Teague, Texas Internet: Truthfinder.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 07 2017
Clearlice I purchased a gallon of this product for myself and to have in the home. It didn't work at all. I have used the entire gallon and still have the problem. I have seen a dr. about this now. I called and they didn't offer me a refund. In fact, they didn't seem to care at all. internet Internet Rip off Author: wilmington de 19803, Delaware Skin Care: Clearlice Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Jan 26 2017
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide Author: Dakota dunes, South Dakota Lawyers: Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Dec 28 2016
Snap Audits Snap Audits LLC This company never paid me for an 8 hour job I worked alone. I was told someone would be scheduled to help but that didn't happen. I was then told I would receive the full pay for working myself but nothing.  Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Drug Stores: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 24 2016
Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Verbal and written agreement with Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man to sell 2007 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle. Upon selling the motorcycle in May 2016 for $12447.00, myself as the owner of the motorcycle was owed $10000.00 for my portion of the proceeds. Mr. Craig kept entire sum of proceeds for his own personal use. Beaumont Texas Author: Port Arthur, Texas Motorcycles: Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Beaumont, Texas