MYSELF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: myself
There may be more specific results for "myself"
For more specific results for "myself"
Showing 1-25 of 24,907 Found Reports For more specific results for "myself"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Anna Blessing, Joshua Blessing Anna Blessing CEO and Joshua has made discrnated against myself making comment unprofessional and a Violation of the ADA disability Act Tuson Az. Arizona Nationwide Author: Kansas City , Missouri Financial Services: Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Slander/ False Claim Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2017
Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Eugene Good fellas auto... Decatur Georgia STILL lying Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Decatur , Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Xiangyang Li, Dr. Li's Clinic, Xiangyang Li MD Psychiatry, Marriage & Family Therapy, Xiangyang Li MD TMS of Massachusetts Dr. Xiangyang Li dishonest to my therapist and myself Milford Massachusetts Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Physicians: Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Milford, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 06 2017
Get Seen Media Adam Clancy Adam Clancy Los Angeles California Issue resolved Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telemarketing Companies: Get Seen Media Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
cashnowoffer.com Scam Company Chicago Illinois Finally Paid by cashnowoffer.com Author: FLORAL PARK, New York Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Sep 30 2017
Bulldog truck sales They lied about truck being DOT ready broke down 3 time and the front end was about to fall out.When you try to talk about the issues they want to give a rude response when they wouldn't let me clean my stuff out of the truck.Now I've got to get cb checked out a dent in the side of it two new pillows full of grease now the power cord for cb is missing and took all my stuff put on a pallet outside in the weather. My stuff just piled up like trash on the curb still going through my stuff too what is missing and wasn't trash but is now.Ive got pictures I would not deal with this company.Buyer beware Cumming Georgia Bulldog truck sales Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Financial Services: Bulldog truck sales Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 27 2017
Roncor Group, Inc They have 3,900.00 I've paid them for bill consolidation before I was ever late making a payment,now what I owed is way more than the original balance. I looked at my credit report and I have write offs collection agency you name it I have it. I thought this was a legitimate law firm, I heard it on the radio and I thought it would be a good idea. If I would have known this I could have kept paying my creditors myself. Smh Glendale California Author: Hemet, California Credit & Debt Services: Roncor Group, Inc Glendale , California

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Allen marketing group AMG Falsified verification form claiming I did not qualify to take an additional 300 dollars Cedar city Utah Allen marketing group says they are making this right by refunding the $300.00 Author: Crescent City, California Travel Services: Allen marketing group Cedar city, Utah

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
AMERICAN COSIGNERS FORGES SIGNATURE & FALSIFIES DOCUMENT Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
H.S. Landcrafters HS Pools & Patios, Harry Rice Sloppy, unprofessional, questionable business practices, and ultimately abandoned the job Berlin New Jersey Dan Pepper rips off contractors Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: H.S. Landcrafters Berlin, New Jersey

24, Report #891924

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises Acess Business Credit  Creditmakeover.biz *Scam Alert* 5 Reasons why myself an Attorney was scammed *Business Builder Enterprises Scam* San Diego, California Author: Austin, Texas Business Consultants: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet