MYSELF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: myself
There may be more specific results for "myself"
For more specific results for "myself"
Showing 26-50 of 1,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "myself"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 17 2016
Kratom Crazy, Kallum Mitterer Owner ,Revibe, Inc, QILICO.LTDAP, AP Superstore Kratom Crazy refuses to repond about an order that is suspected of not being Kratom at all or in parts. Product made both myself and wife very ill.  Internet Kratom Krazy red borneo Author: Massachusetts Alternative Health: Kratom Crazy Internet

Nov 15 2016
Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet AccountNow Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: Account now prepaid debit card Internet

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 21 2016
The judge told us to stay away from the which we didn't go around them anyway but they keep going around us and stalking me in their home and they come out each time I arrive so i'm taking pictures of Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 14 2016
filelate.com irs.com takes you to filelate.com to request tax forms I went to irs.com (instead of irs.gov could kick myself) to order W-2s and it took me to filelate.com. I ordered the tax forms provided SS (stupid, stupid!) and they charged my debit card $39.95 Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: filelate.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 08 2016
Millenium Model Management Took Advantage of my family and myself St. Louis Missouri Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Millenium Model Management St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

43, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Russells Gems Darren Russell Russells Gems deal on stolen gems gotten from defrauding gem dealers as myself. Darren is unethical and insincere. They collect your gems and dont pay you but cut all lines of communication. Dealers and buyers BEWARE winthrop Maine
Author: Gwarinpa, Maine Jewelry Stores: Russells Gems winthrop, Maine

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 17 2016
OATS transportation- Springfield/Branson, Mo. Driver; Sandy Schultz WIFE, MYSELF DENIED TRIP TO PAIN CENTER APPT,; DRIVER FLIPS OUT THEN LIES ABOUT IT springfield/BRANSON Missouri Author: Branson, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS transportation- Springfield/Branson, Mo. springfield, Missouri

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancée and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet