Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: myself
There may be more reports for "myself"
For more results perform a general search for "myself"
Showing 26-50 of 1,292 Found Reports For more specific results for "myself"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 14 2016
filelate.com irs.com takes you to filelate.com to request tax forms I went to irs.com (instead of irs.gov could kick myself) to order W-2s and it took me to filelate.com. I ordered the tax forms provided SS (stupid, stupid!) and they charged my debit card $39.95 Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: filelate.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 08 2016
Millenium Model Management Took Advantage of my family and myself St. Louis Missouri Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Millenium Model Management St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

33, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Russells Gems Darren Russell Russells Gems deal on stolen gems gotten from defrauding gem dealers as myself. Darren is unethical and insincere. They collect your gems and dont pay you but cut all lines of communication. Dealers and buyers BEWARE winthrop Maine
Author: Gwarinpa, Maine Jewelry Stores: Russells Gems winthrop, Maine

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 17 2016
OATS transportation- Springfield/Branson, Mo. Driver; Sandy Schultz WIFE, MYSELF DENIED TRIP TO PAIN CENTER APPT,; DRIVER FLIPS OUT THEN LIES ABOUT IT springfield/BRANSON Missouri Author: Branson, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS transportation- Springfield/Branson, Mo. springfield, Missouri

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancée and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet

Jun 22 2016
RELIABLE CHEVROLET Horrible Customer service, refuses to work on my vehicle or assist myself, will not honor commitments when vehicle was purchased SPRINGFIELD Missouri
Tahoe Author: CLEVER, Missouri Auto Dealers: RELIABLE CHEVROLET SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

Jun 20 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds survived’ s executive team, employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and provide the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Rey Reynolds survived pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Try Research Author: Gary, Indiana Financial Services: Ray Reynolds Survived TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds Survived made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfactio Anaheim, California

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

Jun 08 2016
Comenity Bank / Victoria's Secret We (my husband and myself) rec'd a Credit Card and billing statements for an acct that I never opened. Columbus Ohio
Author: Temecula, California Clothing Stores: Comenity Bank / Victoria's Secret Columbus, Ohio

Jun 01 2016
Jamie Leavey This individual has stolen over $3000 USD from myself using PayPal. NOT A TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL Northhampton Nationwide Author: WILLIAMSTON, South Carolina Home Improvements: Jamie Leavey Nationwide

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Suspended for freedom of Speech/talking to myself Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Waukesha, Wisconsin

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma