Your Search | mystery shopper providers association (mspa)

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLKE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 12 2017
Reach Broadband fraudulent billing Arp, Texas Author: Sudan, Texas Internet Service Providers: Reach Broadband Arp, , Texas

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet

Jan 10 2017
Frontier Communications Frontier puts invalid charges and then despite wasting hours calling customer service, they still leave you stuck with invalid charges Nationwide Author: California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
NO ID EVENTS George Karavias Mario Costantini RIPPED US OFF and SCAMMED Us for money AND the product and sends emails laughing about it Brooklyn , New York New York
Author: west covina, California Internet Service Providers: NO ID EVENTS Internet

gorge net internet False claims of internet speed provided Hood River Oregon
Author: Goldendale, Washington Internet Service Providers: gorge net internet Hood River, Oregon

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 06 2017
American Arbitration Association AAA Fraud Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Legal Services: American Arbitration Association Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
Dome condominium association inc racism & prejudice With black people North Miami Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Property Management: Dome condominium association inc Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Asknet Incorporated,,,PO box894638 LosAngles CA.90189-4638 mailed check for tech .support,BackupCD,&extendedback up ser. $44.93 .+$5.00 bank fee..+$21.95 for Report Fee.......Total $71.88...received Checking acount statement for debiting my checking acc. nothing else. ! LosAngeles California 90189-4638 Author: FOLEY, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Asknet Incorporated Internet

Optimum Reward survey Internet
Author: NY, New York Internet Service Providers: Optimum Internet

Jan 02 2017
GCI Monopoly, Scam, Blackmail, Coercion Dillingham, Alaska Nationwide Author: Dillingham, Alaska Internet Service Providers: GCI Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 31 2016
AOL FRAUDULENT BILLING CHARGES, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK! Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Internet Service Providers: AOL Internet

Dec 31 2016
Cardmember Service Agent for US Bank National Association Bogus check- sent with no letter stating what the check is for Fargo North Dakota Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Service Fargo, North Dakota

Dec 31 2016
Federal Debt Assistance Association Debt Validation Scam Baltimore Maryland Author: Ocala, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Federal Debt Assistance Association baltimore, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
International Nurses Association Rip off my mother...Nurses beware!!!! Islip New York Author: Atlanta, Alabama Nurses: International Nurses Association Islip, New York

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet