Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: mystery shopping consultancy
There may be more reports for "mystery shopping consultancy"
For more results perform a general search for "mystery shopping consultancy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Mystery Shopper Online Jobs jenniferjohnson@mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Did not pay me, Stopped communicating, Misrepresented their Company New York New York Author: Renton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper Online Jobs New York, New York

Feb 15 2017
YourWishStore.com Mywishstore.com Second worst online shopping experience ever! Asia Pacific Internet
Author: LaPlata, Maryland Sales People: YourWishStore.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Farm Bureau Insurance Cancellation Fraud Natchez Mississippi clarification Author: fayette, Mississippi Insurance Companies: Farm Bureau Insurance Natchez, Mississippi

Feb 13 2017
HSN Home shopping network Internet Author: Yelm, Washington Jewelry Stores: HSN Internet

Feb 11 2017
DEALMAN Online Shopping New Zealand Internet Author: Cagayan de Oro City, Other On-Line Business: DEALMAN Internet

Feb 07 2017
Zotezo.com Order went missing and status says delivered ecommerce website Internet
Author: nashik, Shopping Centers & Malls: Zotezo.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 01 2017
Emporium.com online shopping Lied about being approved Unknown internet account Internet Response from Emporium Author: Sacramento, California Liars: Emporium.com online shopping Internet

9, Report #1352016

Jan 25 2017
National shopping services Nationwide Author: san diego, California Small Business Services: National shopping services Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Mystery Shopping Scam Surrey, British Columbia Internet
Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 07 2017
Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet

Jan 01 2017
LogicSpice Consultancy Fraud & Ripping Company Jaipur, India Internet
Author: Alabama Programmers: LogicSpice Consultancy Internet

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 28 2016
Emporium.Com Totally Ripoff and Must avoid Company at all costs. los Angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: Emporium.Com los Angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
Auctionmaxx, Auction Liquidators, Online Shopping, Consignment, Surplus, Misguided Freight, Lost in Transit Auctions Banned from the site as I requested consideration, sent a complaint letter using guidelines from Consumer Protection which included the issues, desire for Company to contact me to resolve issues, deadline and action willing to take if no response. Toronto, ON
Author: Toronto , Canada On-Line Stores: Auctionmaxx Canada

Dec 20 2016
Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Royal Seas Cruises dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with their vacation experience. Royal Seas Cruises receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Royal Seas Cruises made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Royal Seas Cruises.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Royal Seas Cruises here to make all your vacation dreams come true. Royal Sea Cruises one stop shopping makes your South Florida/Bahamas vacation all you want it to be. Royal Sea Cruises will have you a rental car, even meals. Royal Sea Cruises will help you make this vacation one you will remember for a lifetime! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 19 2016
The Dump Furniture Store Rude Customer Service along with Bait and Switch Tactics by Management Irving Texas Customer thought required, when shopping here. Author: Dallas, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Dump Furniture Store Irving, Texas