Your Search | mystery shopping consultancy

Feb 10 2016
Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Tebogo ImServices is a division lifestyle home shopping Nationwide Author: Sun city, Alabama Consumer Services: Lifestyle home shopping/Imservices Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
GE Consultancy GE-Consultancy JOB Scam for Consultants and Project Managers 2500.00 training pay out Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Cleburne, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: GE Consultancy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Jan 30 2016
AP Facilities Service, Inc. AP-Facilities.comAP-Facilities Service, Inc.AP Consulting Services Scamming licensed contractors, Bogus retail store service orders Holbrook New York Author: Hickory, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: AP Facilities Service, Inc. Holbrook, New York

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 15 2016
Gem Shopping Network Patrick ,Pat, Kelly Zero Customer Service - LIES - Denegrating Hosts Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Jewelers: Gem Shopping Network Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: 24 hour wristbands Richmond, Texas

Dec 31 2015
Smokers-Mall.com Chinese Internet Fraud +13105478498 DEKSI.NET Internet Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Shopping Centers & Malls: Smokers-Mall.com Internet

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 26 2015
FCS Fashion Concierges Service PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group aka FCS Fashion Concierges Service Fraud, dishonest, heartless and ruthless Atlanta Internet Author: Ohio Personal Services: FCS Fashion Concierges Service Internet

Dec 25 2015
PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group fraud, ripoff, thievery, deception Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Clothing Stores: PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE Internet

Dec 22 2015
GE Consultancy BCGCONSULTANT.COM ge-consultancy.com/services.php They are looking for individuals to become part of thier consulting group Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: waxahachie, Texas Employment Services: GE Consultancy Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Dec 19 2015
HSN Home Shopping Network Paid in full and still being harassed Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Beauty Products: HSN Internet

Dec 11 2015
Rose gal I did some Christmas shopping on Rose gals website. I was so excited to get the gifts, I waited and waited and waited some more. Finally I tried tracking the packages but every avenue was blocked. Phone numbers that don't take your calls chat rooms that aren't up and customer service that send useless emails!! Internet Author: Fairfield, Idaho Clothing Stores: Rose gal Internet

Dec 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC. Makala, Kib, Kayla I pay every month it started on the 10th of every month since july 29, 2014, I guess it was suppose to be payments of 237.60 , but they said I could make payment of $224.00 a month so i said ok that sounds good to me now in august 2015 i needed to make my balloon payment couldnt do it so they gave me a modified wat ever that means well i asked if i could make payment on the 3rd of every month starting this month. They say I didnt pay my bank is declining the payment I went to bank they showed me the payment went thru it was on autoloans.llc. problem now I dont know if they lost all my information or what but they dont even have my address strange. all the ppl. I use to know there are no longer there like Dustin or John. Please help me I'm disabled and live on a fixed income monthly and depend on my car to get I and my 5 grandchildren to dr. appts. and shopping for food. Rarotonga Cook Islands Author: burien, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Auto Loans LLC. Nationwide

Dec 02 2015
Michael More Outlet Holiday shopping nightmare Internet Author: East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Michael More Outlet Internet

Dec 02 2015
Rickis Online shopping Hopeless customer service, false advertisements, fake discounts winnipeg Manitoba Author: mississauga, Alabama Clothing Stores: Rickis Online shopping winnipeg, Manitoba

Nov 27 2015
bizrate makes happy customers very unhappy Internet Author: sabillasville, Maryland Shopping Centers & Malls: bizrate Internet

Nov 20 2015
Secondspin.com Take note of your paypal account, if you are shopping a lot to them, take note of your paypal charges they are charging other amounts which does not correpond to what you had ordered Internet Author: Internet Books, Records & Videos: Secondspin.com Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2015
FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BRUCE WINDSHEI, MICHADA MUNIF, MIKEL HOLAK, KELVIN COLE, HOWARD LEWIS, MYSTERY SHOPPER FRAUD BARRINGTON Illinois Author: MERCED CA 95340, California US Postal Service: FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BARRINGTON, Illinois

Nov 14 2015
AZ Kreative Kreations Universal Rentals, INC Has an ad on Craigslist.com. Got the Application. Returned it on line.Went to pay station to send the $350.00. They got my My money and went shopping at Best Buy. Nationwide Author: St.Paul , Minnesota Landlords: AZ Kreative Kreations Nationwide