Your Search | mystery shopping consultancy

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Global ER Consultancy LTD Lionel Koh Sean Asberry Don Philip Franklin Eze Investment Fraud, Financial Instruments Grays Essex Other Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Global ER Consultancy LTD Grays Essex, Other

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 05 2016
mysteryshoppingonlinejob Not really mystery shopping but giving your contact information to solicitors NYC Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

Oct 04 2016
Marketforce Information Inc ASSIGNMENT? Target You! Louisville Colorado Author: Hannibal, Missouri Shopping Centers & Malls: Marketforce Information Inc Louisville, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Sep 29 2016
02:53 PM Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 10 2016
Luxury Liquidatoors TV Luxury Liquidators.comLuxuryLiquidatorstv.comRI Verizon Cable Channel 158 wow TV, or TVON shopping, Gem hunter They took thousands for my Rolex, Took the Rolex back, and disappeared with both. 1170 Tree Swallow dr, Suite 201, Winter Springs FL Author: Providence, Rhode Island Gold & Silver Investments: Luxury Liquidatoors TV

Sep 08 2016
Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel they mislead me along with lieing to me Wesley Chapel Nationwide whatever Author: Leesburg , Florida Auto Dealers: Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Shop the World jeff mongold shop the world mystery shop Nationwide Author: cheyenne , Wyoming Work at Home: Shop the World Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
12:25 PM They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Internet

Sep 02 2016
EMP Shopping Sophia Porter Credit Card Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Sun City, California Work at Home Business: EMP Shopping Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2016
HS-Brands International Michael Gregory PH.D Mystery Shopper Fraud Alert Orlando Florida Author: otsego, Michigan Mail Order Services: HS-Brands International Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Staples No one can help me redeem points that I have earned by shopping there. Timonium Maryland Author: Timonium, Maryland Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Timonium, Maryland

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 24 2016
gem shopping network sold me white diamonds but were sold incorrectably as pink diamonds duluth Georgia Author: pompano beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: gem shopping network duluth, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
IC* Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC* Internet

Aug 21 2016
best cabinets dan dewalt cheap hardware falls apart in 3 years chicago Illinois Dan at Best Cabinets Deserves a Better Report, Dan responded quickly and came over to adjust the hardware. He also did a good job of explaining what the issue was which was a bit of a mystery since he h Author: chicago, Illinois Kitchens: best cabinets chicago, Illinois

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and
22, Report #1320253

Aug 02 2016
ez Dealio Shopping Group Advertising & Merchandise Sales Agreement Internet Remedy the situation Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: ez Dealio Internet
23, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Shaun Belding, Retail Track Belding Training, Belding Skills Shaun Belding, Retail Track, Belding Skills, Belding Training, customer, mystery shopping Kanata Ontario
Hoax Author: Abbotsford, Washington Business Consulting: Shaun Belding, Retail Track Internet