Your Search | mystery shopping consultancy

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 10 2016
Luxury Liquidatoors TV Luxury Liquidators.comLuxuryLiquidatorstv.comRI Verizon Cable Channel 158 wow TV, or TVON shopping, Gem hunter They took thousands for my Rolex, Took the Rolex back, and disappeared with both. 1170 Tree Swallow dr, Suite 201, Winter Springs FL Author: Providence, Rhode Island Gold & Silver Investments: Luxury Liquidatoors TV

Sep 08 2016
Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel they mislead me along with lieing to me Wesley Chapel Nationwide whatever Author: Leesburg , Florida Auto Dealers: Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Shop the World jeff mongold shop the world mystery shop Nationwide Author: cheyenne , Wyoming Work at Home: Shop the World Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Shopsreporter.com They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping Shopsreporter.com they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Shopsreporter.com Internet

Sep 02 2016
EMP Shopping Sophia Porter Credit Card Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Sun City, California Work at Home Business: EMP Shopping Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2016
HS-Brands International Michael Gregory PH.D Mystery Shopper Fraud Alert Orlando Florida Author: otsego, Michigan Mail Order Services: HS-Brands International Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Staples No one can help me redeem points that I have earned by shopping there. Timonium Maryland Author: Timonium, Maryland Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Timonium, Maryland

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 24 2016
gem shopping network sold me white diamonds but were sold incorrectably as pink diamonds duluth Georgia Author: pompano beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: gem shopping network duluth, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 21 2016
best cabinets dan dewalt cheap hardware falls apart in 3 years chicago Illinois Dan at Best Cabinets Deserves a Better Report, Dan responded quickly and came over to adjust the hardware. He also did a good job of explaining what the issue was which was a bit of a mystery since he h Author: chicago, Illinois Kitchens: best cabinets chicago, Illinois

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

15, Report #1320253

Aug 02 2016
ez Dealio Shopping Group Advertising & Merchandise Sales Agreement Internet Remedy the situation Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: ez Dealio Internet

16, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Shaun Belding, Retail Track Belding Training, Belding Skills Shaun Belding, Retail Track, Belding Skills, Belding Training, customer, mystery shopping Kanata Ontario
Hoax Author: Abbotsford, Washington Business Consulting: Shaun Belding, Retail Track Internet

Jul 22 2016
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD winwservice fortytowels Shoes Clearance Australia designershoesclearance-au.com Online shopping scam - shoes beijing Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

Jul 21 2016
SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING AVC shopping chanel ANTIQUES ESTATE RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Sain't paul, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
HSN.COM HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Unauthorized Credit check, No immediate refund of cancelled Order Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN.COM Internet

Jul 16 2016
Code Ace Solutions Code Ace Solutions - The Highly dangerous consultancy..Fraud South Plainfield New Jersey Author: edison, New Jersey Consulting: Code Ace Solutions South Plainfield, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Highermatrix fraud and scammer , one company has four different website to cheat customer india, Odisha, Bhubaneswar Odisha
Author: Huntsville, Alaska Search Engine Optimization: Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Internet

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania