Your Search | mystery shopping consultancy

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Shaun Belding, Retail Track Belding Training, Belding Skills Shaun Belding, Retail Track, Belding Skills, Belding Training, customer, mystery shopping Kanata Ontario
Author: Abbotsford, Washington Business Consulting: Shaun Belding, Retail Track Internet

Jul 22 2016
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD winwservice fortytowels Shoes Clearance Australia designershoesclearance-au.com Online shopping scam - shoes beijing Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

Jul 21 2016
SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING AVC shopping chanel ANTIQUES ESTATE RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Sain't paul, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
HSN.COM HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Unauthorized Credit check, No immediate refund of cancelled Order Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN.COM Internet

Jul 16 2016
Code Ace Solutions Code Ace Solutions - The Highly dangerous consultancy..Fraud South Plainfield New Jersey Author: edison, New Jersey Consulting: Code Ace Solutions South Plainfield, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Highermatrix fraud and scammer , one company has four different website to cheat customer india, Odisha, Bhubaneswar Odisha
Author: Huntsville, Alaska Search Engine Optimization: Highermatrix consultancy pvt ltd , bhubaneswar fraud seo company scam Internet

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2016
darrell howard mystery shopper Internet
Author: san bernardino, California Unusual Rip-Off: darrell howard Internet

Jul 08 2016
Gastonia Landscaping/Scott Pruitt agreed to complete a sunroom, gazebo and deck Gastonia North Carolina Scott Pruitt, the visionary of fraud, will steal from you Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Customer: Gastonia Landscaping/Scott Pruitt Gastonia, North Carolina

Jul 05 2016
Mystery Shopping Online Job This job is a SCAM because they never paid me for the work i completed jennifer johnson Internet/ work from home company Unprofessional response Author: chesilhurst, New Jersey Employers: Mystery Shopping Online Job Internet

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
MSPA ,imposter, Impostor of MSPA Johnston, Rhode Island Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Shopping Centers & Malls: MSPA (imposter) Internet

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 18 2016
Drugstore.com This company sold my credit card info to MVQ*shopping essentials without my knowledge. I have been billed $30.99 every month since 2014 for nothing! Bellevue, Washington Internet Author: Spring, Texas Drugstores: Drugstore.com Internet

17, Report #1311922

Jun 17 2016
The Premier Shopping Company nelson30039@gmail.com Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Premier Shopping Company Internet

Jun 15 2016
Mystery Shop Forum Jacob - Online forum If you join this forum, they hack into your computer and obtain information about you. I tried to get off the forum and was not allowed, they refused. They continue to track people. I had a friend go on and they obtained his information off his computer without permission. Internet Author: Vinton, Virginia Hackers: Mystery Shop Forum Internet

Jun 15 2016
Rand Survey Research Group Rand Corporation/ Denis Rosenblum Received an email from Denis Rosenblum about mystery shopper work and check on the way . 85 Broad st New York, New York  Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Verifiers: Rand Survey Research Group

Jun 14 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Missouri Wind and Solar’s highly trained staff to help with  renewable energy needs. Missouri Wind and Solar received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer and assures them of complete satisfaction when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar takes customer satisfaction seriously and wants their customers to feel safe, confident, and secure when shopping with them.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar has been providing its customers with a variety of renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy Seymour, Missouri

Jun 14 2016
MARKET VIEW POINT Mystery Shopper GLENMOORE PA Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: MARKET VIEW POINT Internet

Jun 14 2016
Dennis Rosenblum Rand Survey Research Jacksonville FL Mystery shopper scam jacksonville Fl Florida Author: Woodstock, Illinois Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Rand Survey Research Group/ Dennis Rosenblum Dennis Rosenblum I applied via internet for a mystery shopper job in my town of Thomasville, Ga. I received a letter along with a cashier check in the amount of 2240.00$.  New York, NY New York Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cash Services: Rand Survey Research Group/ Dennis Rosenblum New York, NY, New York

Jun 05 2016
Shopreports@consultant.com, Mystery Shopper employer who sends people fake checks to deposit into their personal accounts. Dallas,Texas Internet
Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Cash Services: Shopreports@consultant.com Internet