Your Search | mystery shopping consultancy

Jul 08 2016
darrell howard mystery shopper Internet
Author: san bernardino, California Unusual Rip-Off: darrell howard Internet

Jul 08 2016
Gastonia Landscaping/Scott Pruitt agreed to complete a sunroom, gazebo and deck Gastonia North Carolina Scott Pruitt, the visionary of fraud, will steal from you Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Customer: Gastonia Landscaping/Scott Pruitt Gastonia, North Carolina

Jul 05 2016
Mystery Shopping Online Job This job is a SCAM because they never paid me for the work i completed jennifer johnson Internet/ work from home company Unprofessional response Author: chesilhurst, New Jersey Employers: Mystery Shopping Online Job Internet

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
MSPA ,imposter, Impostor of MSPA Johnston, Rhode Island Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Shopping Centers & Malls: MSPA (imposter) Internet

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 18 2016
Drugstore.com This company sold my credit card info to MVQ*shopping essentials without my knowledge. I have been billed $30.99 every month since 2014 for nothing! Bellevue, Washington Internet Author: Spring, Texas Drugstores: Drugstore.com Internet

33, Report #1311922

Jun 17 2016
The Premier Shopping Company nelson30039@gmail.com Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Premier Shopping Company Internet

Jun 15 2016
Mystery Shop Forum Jacob - Online forum If you join this forum, they hack into your computer and obtain information about you. I tried to get off the forum and was not allowed, they refused. They continue to track people. I had a friend go on and they obtained his information off his computer without permission. Internet Author: Vinton, Virginia Hackers: Mystery Shop Forum Internet

Jun 15 2016
Rand Survey Research Group Rand Corporation/ Denis Rosenblum Received an email from Denis Rosenblum about mystery shopper work and check on the way . 85 Broad st New York, New York  Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Verifiers: Rand Survey Research Group

Jun 14 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Missouri Wind and Solar’s highly trained staff to help with  renewable energy needs. Missouri Wind and Solar received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer and assures them of complete satisfaction when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar takes customer satisfaction seriously and wants their customers to feel safe, confident, and secure when shopping with them.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar has been providing its customers with a variety of renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy Seymour, Missouri

Jun 14 2016
MARKET VIEW POINT Mystery Shopper GLENMOORE PA Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: MARKET VIEW POINT Internet

Jun 14 2016
Dennis Rosenblum Rand Survey Research Jacksonville FL Mystery shopper scam jacksonville Fl Florida Author: Woodstock, Illinois Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Rand Survey Research Group/ Dennis Rosenblum Dennis Rosenblum I applied via internet for a mystery shopper job in my town of Thomasville, Ga. I received a letter along with a cashier check in the amount of 2240.00$.  New York, NY New York Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cash Services: Rand Survey Research Group/ Dennis Rosenblum New York, NY, New York

Jun 05 2016
Shopreports@consultant.com, Mystery Shopper employer who sends people fake checks to deposit into their personal accounts. Dallas,Texas Internet
Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Cash Services: Shopreports@consultant.com Internet

Jun 02 2016
C & C Market Research Mr. Dennis Rosenblum Customer Service Evaluator, Mystery/Secret Shopper, wire funds using fraudulent cashier's check New York New York Author: Los Angeles County, California $$ REWARDS Offered: C & C Market Research New York, New York

Jun 01 2016
Dennis Rosenblum Mystery Shop Cashiers Check Scam New York, Jacksonville New York, Flori
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet Fraud: Dennis Rosenblum New York, New York

May 31 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Mystery Shopper Scam New York New York Author: Laramie, Wyoming $$ REWARDS Offered: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York , New York

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

May 22 2016
Shopreports@consultant.com Mystery shopper Internet
Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Internet: Shopreports@consultant.com Internet

May 21 2016
Meader Chrysler Ford Given a worthless Shopping Card of $300 Commerce Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Auto Dealers: Meader Chrysler Ford Commerce, Texas

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 20 2016
Ryan Mass, BB Marketing INC. Ryan Mass , BB Marketing INC., Mystery Shoppers The company hired me to do mystery shopping assignments.  Internet
Author: Milton, West Virginia Customer: Ryan Mass, BB Marketing INC. Internet