MYSTERY SHOPPING CONSULTANCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mystery shopping consultancy
There may be more specific results for "mystery shopping consultancy"
For more specific results for "mystery shopping consultancy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 11 2017
J d buy rider Fudge your finances on the paper to get you approved, got paid for a car that was totaled yet put the total I owed before the collision on the next vehicle i purchased, allowed the tow truck drivers to steal my belongings and is negating themselves from the situation Raleigh North Carolina You failed to honor the terms of a financial agreement Author: Somewhere, New York Auto & Truck Rental: J d buy rider , North Carolina

Sep 09 2017
Quest For Best Mystery Shopper is a Scam Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Quest for Best Orlando, Florida

Sep 08 2017
Media Smart Consultancy Services MSCSOnline Sales people are liars, rude and state fake claims Manchester Greater Manchester
Author: Manchester, Internet Marketing Companies: Media Smart Consultancy Services Manchester,

Sep 06 2017
beedezigned Bee-designed paper envelopes Shopping times and stock availability Thiroul Internet
BEWARE. AWFUL EXPERIENCE Author: Sydney, On-Line Stores: beedezigned Internet

Aug 30 2017
Brixmor, Brixmor LLC, Brixmor Property Group, Brixmor Florida Landlords, Shopping Plaza, Strip Malls, Commercial Landlords, shop rent, commercial space, Orlando, Tampa, St Petersburg Nationwide**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Hawaii, Florida Realtors: Brixmor Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Sale Guru Never received my order Online Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Manhattan, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: Sale Guru Internet

Aug 25 2017
ESN direct Electronic shopping network, Inc. 1 name I know is AJ in customer service. on June 1, 2017 I ordered a 2008 1/10 ounce gold buffalo coin. My account was debited $609.90 as was visible looking at my account activity for June. I had ordered some other stuff and AJ who is in customer service had called and said one of my items was shipping and he wanted to let me know. I asked him about the coin I ordered and he said it would be a while yet. The coin was supposed to be NGC certified a perfect MS-70 uncirculated. This was probably a month or so after I ordered. Every time I called back after that I could not get anyone to pick up the phone and the message always is the same that everyone is busy helping other customers. I found out there were problems by findiing out online. Many other people have had problems apparently. This buffalo 1/10 oundce gold coin was only made in 2008 and I have been really wanting one for a long time and then this happens. They have cleaned up the website so there is no contact information anywhere. I found the phone number from the order history page after loggiing in to their website. I just want my coin or my money that was without a doubt, stolen from me by internet predators. Hope they get what they deserve. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Albion, Washington Criminal Justice System: ESN direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 25 2017
Mystery Guest Co Contact person was Owen, Edward Jr. I was to contact him by text once the check they sent me cleared my bank. The bank told me that the check was bad. The bank returned the check and closed my account. Baytown Texas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery Guest Co Baytown , Texas

Aug 25 2017
HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Fake company charges my bank randomly forcing bank closure Florida is listed Internet
That's Right Author: Redondo Beach, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Internet

Aug 21 2017
Sears why not lease it The company never sent me my ownership papers! I am calling again today. New Hampshire 03104 New Hampshire Author: Petal, Mississippi Shopping Centers & Malls: Sears why not lease it New Hampshire 03104, New Hampshire

Aug 17 2017
Service Metric They lie and not very professional, I was asked to to a mystery shop for 3 OnRoute on the 401 and was told I had to the 28th of July to finish the shops, I told the person I was speaking to that I was on vacation and would not be back until the Toronto, ON Nationwide Author: Gatineau, Alabama Employment Services: Service Metric Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
Aqua Finance/Connexus My ex husband and I bought our house in Aug of 2012. Shortly thereafter while shopping in home depot we were approached for a wter test at our home. Fast forward 5 years later, I still owe more than $6000 on this piece of equipment. I paid this bill on time for 3 years and they sold my account, I got divorced and finally looked at the paperwork again. Finance charges of 18%+. No way can I afford this for another month. Author: Marietta, Georgia Sales People: Aqua Finance/ ,

Aug 02 2017
Fry's Kroger Company Food Stores Cynical Abuse of Severely Mentally Disabled Customers Gilbert Arizona
Wait a Minute ROBERT USA Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Fry's Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 01 2017
Home Shopping Network Selling refurbished computers as new Internet Author: Danville, Illinois Computer Fraud: Home Shopping Network Internet

Aug 01 2017
Addict Gear, Addict Gadget, Shopify took an order, charged money from credit card and have not delivered the order, stopped responding, cancelled webpage Internet
I was scammed by spotfy - Addict Gear Author: Bratislava, Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 31 2017
Home Shopping Network getting run around Internet Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Home Shopping Network Internet

Jul 31 2017
HSN Home Shopping Network I've been a customer for years and have spent alot of money with them. I recently tried to buy a laptop on Flexpay they debited my bank account for the first payment and cancelled the order. Their customer service was nit helpful they just gave me another number to call which of course they are closed Friday t hrough Sunday. I called today they inform me that they run a credit check every order and it m7st havr been denied. I had purchased 2 other items o n flexpsy the night before with no issues. This company has bragged for years that everyone qualifies for Flexpay and there is no credit check for this service, now tgey are secretly conducting checks without consent. They claim the money will be credited to my bank account tonight. Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: HSN Internet

Jul 29 2017
Hair Sisters Clair Hair Hair Sisters hair This company is a fraud do your research. They take your money first then email you saying item out of stock. I was unable to get my funds from this company they put in hold status so calling your bank is not going to help because if hold . they hope you give up so they can keep your money. Bad business and Clair hair is the same ppl so don't be fooled by the different names....report them info below // How to Report Online Shopping Fraud If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with: 1the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint 2your state Attorney General, using contact information at naag.org your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government, or visit consumeraction.gov and look under Where to File a Complaint. 3 The Better Business Bureau Niles Illinois Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sales People: Hair Sisters Nikes , Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Sorry you fell for an obvious scam, but... Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 25 2017
National shopping service California Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: National shopping service , California

Jul 25 2017
JD Byrider corporate Never contacted me after many attempts! Carmel Indiana Unreasonable expectation Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider , Indiana

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Now that I know who the merchant is Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma