MYSTERY SHOPPING CONSULTANCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mystery shopping consultancy
There may be more specific results for "mystery shopping consultancy"
For more specific results for "mystery shopping consultancy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
Mystery Shopper, Inc. Kevin Stark Internet Author: Joliet, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper, Inc. Internet

Jul 08 2017
dailysale.com No contact after order not delivered after 30 days Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana Shopping Centers & Malls: dailysale.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
roger powell sent me a check 1550.00 and told me to take 450.00 out of it for myself and the rest of it i would be doing his shopping and sending out mail with his official seal on them Internet Author: bigfork, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: roger powell Internet

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Health Net Health Net Ruby 4Medicare Advantage insurance Medical insurance company will rip you off, and they don't care! Nationwide Health Net Ruby 4 Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Health Insurance: Health Net Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jun 29 2017
Walmart Inc. Mall stores department I received a check from this department and I had been doing surveys and all that kinda things and it was my first time doing anything like that so I didn't think anything of it and didn't know​ much on scams and didn't think it would happen to myself.  Internet Author: Milton, Delaware Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc. Mall stores department Internet

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 25 2017

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Hollywood Color Contacts HCC Worst online shopping experience EVER! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 16 2017
BB&T overdraft fees for pending charges that have already reflected in my balance Nationwide Why? Because You Don't Have The Money! Author: Duluth, Georgia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 13 2017
Sam Edelman Sandals Fraud Shopping Site China Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Sam Edelman Sandals Internet

Jun 12 2017
Errands From Angels LLC This Errand Company May Steal or Trash You Belonging Or Give Your Computers To The Feds Los Angeles California Are you ok? Author: Springfield, Oregon Maid Services: Errands From Angels LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 09 2017
mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com I answered an ad on craigslist jobs for a mystery shopper thinking that the company was interested in feed back on their product, personel and over all service.  mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com/about-us.h Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 06 2017
Premier Mystery Shopper If it seems too easy to earn the money, then it is a scam online Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Work at Home: Premier Mystery Shopper Internet

Jun 05 2017
Ronald Webster Ronald Ent, 3895 ButterCreek Dr,. Mississippi, MS 39762-0156I received a 'Priority Mail' with a cashier's check for $2850, which seemed legit. A letter asked me to send two moneygrams for $1200 each, spend $100 on whatever I wanted and $300 for my troubl Mystery Shopper Alamo Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: Ronald Webster

Jun 05 2017
Diamond Nexus Capitalistic Thuggery-Absolute Customer Cruelty Hales WI Internet Incorrect information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Customer: Diamond Nexus Internet

May 31 2017
Strong Heart Similar tactic as the other. They just contacted me today (5/31/17) Fake mystery shopper position. Internet Author: Washington, Utah Employers: Strong Heart Internet

May 31 2017
Garcinia cambogia I ordered the platinum garcinia Cambodia on line for the so called free trial only shopping cost. This is a rip off .  Internet Author: Reed City, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia cambogia Internet