Your Search | n.m.e. national magazine exchange

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
National Hole in One Dallas National HIO John Everhart, National Hole in One Scam Richardson Texas
Author: Quad Cities, Iowa Insurance Agencies: National Hole in One Dallas Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
Cannabis Industry Institute AKA Dispensary Management TodayAKA National Cannabis Industry Database Selling a database / email list filled with junk address and spam trap Internet Author: Los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Cannabis Industry Institute Internet

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Nationalrarecoins.net, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida THIRD TRIP TO NATIONAL RARE COINS THIS WEEK. PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK NATIONAL RARE COINS, PLEASE! Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Vigilant Group Vigilant Group scammed my business of 2800 dollars by promising government contracts and links to government services, but I received nothing except promises. Beverly Hills California
Vigilant Promise Refund after Reading Ripeoff Report. Author: Cooper City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: National Alert Security and Protection Services Beverly Hills, California

Sep 11 2016
Bob Smith with National Bankcard, nationalbankcard.com Scammer, Fraud, Beware with this company Bob Smith fraud company ,nationalbankcard.com, scam, fraud company, Criminals Los Angeles, California
Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bob Smith with National Bankcard, Los Angeles,, California

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 09 2016
Universal Resort Exchange AkA Resoet Deals Stay Scam vacation rentals Longwood Florida Author: Desoto, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Universal Resort Exchange Longwood, Florida

Sep 09 2016
NuTech National Doesn't pay as per the terms of the agreement and often goes 40 plus days past the due date. Maitland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: NuTech National Maitland, Florida

Sep 09 2016
National Furniture Supply April of 2016 I ordered this beautiful Mermaid mirror 2 weeks after initial order it was b/of til may then til august a day again back ordered til Sept of 2016 I requested a cancellation and my $ refunded.I was told they switched banks and to take it up with my credit card company or they could issue me a cheque. I payed for my order with a debit card for the amount of $ 106 after several attempts of emails and phone calls only to get voice mails they have stopped correspondence. HELP!!! Internet-based Author: Brighton, Michigan Bed & Bath: National Furniture Supply Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 07 2016
Advanced Marketing Group Home mailer program Saw their ad in a local pennysaver magazine that for $24 US you can work from home Internet
Author: New Fairfield,, Connecticut Work at Home: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

Sep 07 2016
Lisa Sebenick, President National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick accepted over $500 and never mailed the 5 junior knives I ordered for my grandsons Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Sebenick, past Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 04 2016
Game Exchange Hopkinsville ky Very rude and uneducated Hopkinsville Kentucky Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Audio & Electronics Shops: Game Exchange Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Sep 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I have been a member since 2011 and receive NOTHING! for years now, hopkins Minnesota Author: Gilford, New Hampshire Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club hopkins, Minnesota

Sep 01 2016
National Publishing Xchange debited my account in Nov.2015-cannot get my magazines Sandy Spring Georgia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Publishing Xchange Sandy Spring, Georgia

Sep 01 2016
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah

Sep 01 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Unemployment-Assist National Resource Center My Husband was trying to file for unemployment,went to the wrong site by mistake.They told Him he had to file for free credit report! This morning I have a $1.00 charge on our bank account! Internet Nationwide Oh yeah, call 855-421-9615 Author: Millington, Tennessee Computer Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Aug 31 2016
National moving group Hey this moving broker almost $1000 they never went through with the contract Boca Raton Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Moving Companies: National moving group

Aug 31 2016
national rercoveries promised to take student loan out of default if I sent 1040 & license & references Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Colleges and Universities: national rercoveries Internet

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 30 2016
Big Saves/US National Post Online Scam. Fake Customer Service. Fake Shipping. Internet Author: Long Island, New York Specialty Stores: Big Saves Internet