Your Search | n.m.e. national magazine exchange

Sep 08 2014
National Claim Management, NCM, NCM123 horrible communication, poor claim handling, completely non-responisive, works with other poor quality businesses Brooklyn Internet Author: Oceanside, California Legal Process Services: National Claim Management Internet

Sep 08 2014
Keesler Airforce base AAFES The exchange Sold a lawn mower that was recalled. Would not let me return the mower or honor the recall Biloxi Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Keesler Airforce base AAFES Biloxi, Mississippi

Sep 07 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email. Author: Tujunga, California Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Clearwater, Florida

Sep 07 2014
Author: Castro Valley, California Newspapers – Magazines: Unique Subscription Agency Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 06 2014
Home Business Magazine Selling my personal info without permission, spammy magazine Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Based Business: Home Business Magazine Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
BuyaRadiator.com 714-587-3950 , sales@buyaradiator.com , CustomerService@buyaradiator.com BuyaRadiator sent me wrong part and will not do exchange or full refund California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Parts: BuyaRadiator.com California

Sep 05 2014
Bj's national hand car was Bait and switch North Hollywwod California Author: California Car Washes: Bj's national hand car was North Hollywwod, California

Sep 05 2014
NCAC National credit audit corporation The most racist woman I have ever dealt with! Dallas Texas Author: orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: NCAC Dallas, Texas

Sep 05 2014
National Pacific Debt LLC. Debt Council This so-called DEBT COLLECTOR has been sending several emails demanding payment of $1170 for Loan I never took out. If unpaid or no settlement out of court i risk going to jail and Feds contacted. Internet Author: Miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: National Pacific Debt LLC. Internet

Sep 05 2014
National Pacific Debt LLC treating attorney & Court for $1170.00 I have 1 day to pay or I will be in court. Internet Author: Sandwich, Illinois Lawyers: National Pacific Debt LLC Internet

Sep 04 2014
National Pacific Debt llc theated me with jail if i did not pay them $1170. Internet Author: Mount Vernon, Illinois Legal Process Services: National Pacific Debt llcre Internet

Sep 04 2014
My city eats my city beauty, my city publications, mycitynetworks Auto Renew contract....Lies about what they do...no social media help....little to no distribution of magazine Orlando Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My city eats Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2014
Team national pyramid fort lauderdale florida Author: kelso, Washington Multi Level Marketing: Team national Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
National Association of Asian American Professionals We donated to this organization and from the moment we did we regretted it! They were diabolical and conniving as they kept demanding more and more free things. We just couldn’t believe how awful they were. And then when it was over, how unthankful they were. WARNING> If you donate to this group expect to never be let off the hook. Expect more and more demands, rude and unscrupulous behavior. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Event Planners & Sites: National Association of Asian American Professionals Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
Royal/Omnisure Group Royal Adminastration/Omnisure extended auto warrenty, National Warrenty Services is the marketer to this warrenty SCAMMED !!! Chicago Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Royal/Omnisure Group Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
national credit consulting Steve Miller, David Hemmens Scammed me out of $1500 down for a funding package that is now $1000 down Burbank - Melbourne CA - FL Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: national credit consulting Internet

Sep 03 2014
KLMN Readers Services Chessapeake, VA Paid but no magazine sent Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: KLMN Readers Services Chessapeake, VA Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 03 2014
NATIONAL MOTORS JOPPA RD. BALTIMORE, MD STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!! STRAIGHT RIP OFF, LIES & TRICKERY!!! BALTIMORE Maryland Author: ROCKVILLE, Maryland Auto Dealers: NATIONAL MOTORS BALTIMORE, Maryland

Sep 02 2014
National College AKA American National Univeristy Rip OffUniversty--National College Harrisonburg Nation wide Author: Hinton, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: National College Internet

Sep 02 2014
GE Money US National Bank Scammed out of $190 by GE Money Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Loans: GE Money Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Auburn Gold & Silver Exchange Scott Marsden Not Recommended Auburn New York Author: auburn, New York Specialty Stores: Auburn Gold & Silver Exchange Auburn, New York

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Fairbanks, Alaska United States Postal Service: PRIORITY ONE CLEARING Internet

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana