NACS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: nacs, national association credit services
There may be more specific results for "nacs, national association credit services"
For more specific results for "nacs, national association credit services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Pure CBD Holly See , Sandy Utah Unauthorized charge for 79.95 after so called 14 day trial period Las Vegas NV
Author: navarre, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 28 2017
Mike Oliver Loan Manager Claimed over $2,000 on my bank acct for a $5,000 loan Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Mike Oliver Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Madonna Heights Denied my own personal medical records that i have been inquiring about while here in Long Island all year Dix Hills New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Family Services: Madonna Heights Dix Hills , New York

Jun 28 2017
Bio Guard , Ms. Rebbca McFall Services described on web site and what the agents states is vastly different Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Liars: Bio Guard Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jun 28 2017
Hip Center Doctors office Denieing me my legal rights to my medical records North Babylon New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Social Services: Hip Center Doctors office North Babylon, New York

Jun 28 2017
Career Source Work Source Deprived and denied me the rightful assistance that was needed and I was entitled to for 15yrs Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Career Source Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Fras-Air Service Experts Tried THREE TIMES to rip me off Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Somerset, New Jersey Electrical Services: Fras-Air Hillsborough, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua care usa mike pagono Mike is known to take deposit money and run.  Lots of bankrupt bussinesses grimes, Iowa Mike Pagano Lives! BUYER BEWARE Author: grimes, Iowa Building Services: Aqua Care USA grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Leisure Time LLC aka One Nation Travel Inc. Grand Getaways Vacation And Travel Club; extremely poor business practices; likely fraud scam boilerroom operations refusing to rescind as under law Tampa & Orlando Florida Leisure Time Response Author: englewood, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa & Orlando, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Grand Incentives Defective in Consumer Services Sarasota Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Flash Advance. Flash Advance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Flash Advance Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Internet

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
Instagc.com Suspended my account for no reason and never responded to support ticket Internet Author: Agoura hills, California Internet Services: Instagc.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Stanton Samenow Dr. Stanton Samenow is all about money, has destroyed my children and family Alexandria Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Personal Services: Stanton Samenow Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Preston Schmidt, AMPMortgage AgentFSCO.lic.no. M08003906 Scammer and Fraudster Ancaster, Ontario
Author: Dundas , Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Preston Schmidt Mortgage Advisor at MHC Mortgages Services in Hamilton Ontario is a scammer Ancaster,, Ontario

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California