Your Search | narik mcarthur aka n d m builders

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
SpyWhizz, Johnny M, Tara Thompson SpyWhizz is a Scam ! St Pete Florida Internet Author: Alabama Telephones: SpyWhizz Internet

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

OTC Restoration AKA One Time Construction Poor roofing job Flint Michigan
Author: Monroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp and Rocket Science Group SCUMBAGS Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius are SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Bertrand Chasse aka Bert Chasse, Richard Eichelberger, Tim Miles Untrustworthy, Dishonest, Lacks Business & People Skills, Greedy, Uncaring, Rude, Slumlord and his word is worthless Hartford Maine
Author: Orono, Maine Landlords: Bertrand Chasse Hartford, Maine

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 17 2016
Cabinet warehouse plus Stay away from this company.  He is a bully and thinks threats will scare people into paying! Hudson Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cabinet warehouse plus

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Update on business address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Juan Antonio Nino Nino claims to be a wood floor installer, his poor workmanship resulted in hardwood floors buckling and popping out after a few months resulting in large areas of the floor needing to be replaced and thousands of dollars in damages. he uses alias' and provides phony addresses, avoid like the plague Dallas Texas
Author: plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Juan Antonio Nino Dallas, Texas

Author: SOMEWHERE, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CAROLINE MALONEY Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Alpha Steel Erectors Chris Blakeley Con Man, Deceptive Trade, Thief, Compulsive Liar Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Alpha Steel Erectors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 15 2016
Randy Kreiner Hall akaRandy Kreiner Hall Babin aka Elizabeth Babin aka Randy Hall Theft by deception Atlanta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Randy Kreiner Hall Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 15 2016
Jack of Trades Jack (last name unknown) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Jack of Trades Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Destroyed my house and stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 14 2016
JAX Wholesale Kitchens & baths Cary's Wholesale Kitchens & Baths Professional Scammer, Beware! jacksonville Florida Author: Saint Johns, Florida Builders & Contractors: JAX Wholesale Kitchens & baths jacksonville, Florida

Oct 14 2016
D&D Transportation Services Inc Calvin and Darlene Kuntz, Jennifer Kuntz Not competent to administer a 401k check or tell the truth Gooding Idaho Author: Butte, Montana Accounting: D&D Transportation Services Inc Gooding, Idaho

Oct 13 2016
03:48 PM I have had it with these guys, i hosted my website for years with them and they act like kids. They have bad servers and no support, i even paid for support upgrade and they dont return emails. I tried to call there numbers listed but n help. I am upset california Internet
Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internet