Your Search | natalia shower
Approximately 208 Reports Found

May 14 2016
CENTURY SHOWER DOOR POOR SHOWER ENCLOSER INSTALLATION TORRANCE California Author: Pasadena, California Home Improvements: CENTURY SHOWER DOOR TORRANCE, California

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 17 2016
T&A Refinishing Antonio or James Reglaze tile replace refinish reglazing bathroom tub shower Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring, California Small Business Services: T&A Refinishing Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
Sun Shower Pressure Cleaning Sun Shower Pressure Cleaning Boca Raton, FL Takes the money and runs Boca Raton Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Sun Shower Pressure Cleaning Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Pioneer Bathrooms Ltd - heatandplumb.com: pioneerbathrooms.com Inflated prices for shower toilets. Clos-o-mat and Geberit Stanmore Internet
Author: London, Alabama Plumbing: Pioneer Bathrooms Ltd - Internet

Dec 07 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Refuse to pay repair for broken shower covered by the policy. Made unwarranted excuse. The company is a crook. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
High pressure shower heads Luxury online llc False advertising Richardson Texas Internet Author: Carbondale, Illinois Liars: High pressure shower heads Internet

Nov 14 2015
Natalia Nagorodna and ukraine-matchmaker.com SCAM - Not actually a certified matchmaker Ukraine Internet Author: San Diego, California Dating Services: Natalia Nagorodna and ukraine-matchmaker.com Internet

Oct 28 2015
American Flooring, Jeff Wortham Defective Installation of Granite Tile in Shower by Jeff Wortham of American Flooring d/b/a Century Tile Mundelein Illinois
Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Home Improvements: American Flooring Internet

Oct 24 2015
az plumbing gary had a leak in my shower valve so called my home warrenty company the reffered me to az plumbing  jacksonville Florida Author: atlantic beach, Florida Plumbing: az plumbing Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Century Tile John Napiorkowski, Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson Defective Installation of Granite Tile in Shower Area by Century Tile Store located in Mundelein, IL Mundelein Illinois
Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Carpet & Tile Installers: Century Tile Mundelein, Illinois

Aug 02 2015
villeli enterprises Richard Villelli, KV Aquadics , Mike Villelli, Sandpoint Vacation Rentals DO NOT RENT FROM VILLELLI ...I have been exposed to black mold in every m of the house. The well water is undrinkable, not able to shower with or boil for use. Panhandle Health ruled unsafe and undrinkable. cistern is full of bugs and roots. They refuse to fix anything. We are now in court. The home has been ruled inhabitable by Sandpoint Bonners Ferry Hope Idaho Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Better Business Bureau: villeli enterprises Sandpoint, Idaho

Jul 30 2015
SVETLANA LARIX MOZART GRAAL ELENA GILENKO = NATALIA BANNIKOVA = NATALIA LEONOVA -GRAAL = MARIANNA MATISH = SVETLANA SKLYAROVA -LARIX)-CFA PERSIAN CAT BREEDER Krasnodar Russia
LIAR and SLANDERER Sophie Adams Author: Krasnodar,, Liars: SVETLANA LARIX MOZART GRAAL Krasnodar,,

Jun 16 2015
Planet Fitness Gym Planet Fitness, Planet Fitness gym, Planet Gym, La Puente Planet Fitness, Mid Town Planet Fitness, Planet Fitness Corporate, Planet Fitness Membership, Planet Fitness Free Trial, La Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Free Trial Gym, Gym Los Angeles, Totally Disgusting! No hot water in Men's Locker Room. They billed my credit card even after I was told my membership was cancelled. No Hot tub, No Pool just dirty equipment that is not kept clean because no one can take a shower after working out. Numerous complaints to the management to no avail. La Puente California Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: Planet Fitness Gym La Puente, California

Jun 15 2015
J&J Residential Josh SegerJeff Seger Ruined, sloppy, walls and floor really crooked and super unlevel, toilet in shower, screws popping through everywhere, cracks everywhere, hopeless Cohoes New York Author: Albany, New York Home Improvements: J&J Residential Cohoes, New York

May 11 2015
MNMCompanies LLC Natalia Peysina Natalia Peysina MNMCompanies - a rip off Naples Florida
Author: Illinois Realtors: MNMCompanies LLC Naples, Florida

Apr 08 2015
thomas somerville co Worst shower door experience ever. lancaster Pennsylvania Author: wrightsville, Pennsylvania Customer: thomas somerville co lancaster, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2015
Shaine Girling Syngery Structures, Fusion Consulting, Image Developments, System Built Developments, CNCA Automation, Urban General Contractors, Xtreme Steam Shower, Busy Bees, Direct Home Solutions Sociopath white collar crook Saskatoon Nationwide Hmmmm Author: Humboldt, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Shaine Girling Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
Aqua Jet Showers Mark Warrilow Mark Warrilow has not honered the warrenty of the product,does not respond to phone callsor emails . He sent the wrong part and after three months of trying we are still waiting for the replacement part for the steam shower that has not been working for a long time. Somers New York Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Aqua Jet Showers Somers, New York

20, Report #1208784

Feb 12 2015
Frank Dudas and Joyce Dudas 3 years ago I rented a run down bungalow at 908 Tait Street #1 in Oceanside. With my own money I put shades on the windows and replaced the stove. I asked that the dirty and stained rug be removed. It was and I was left with a plywood floor. The bathroom floor was all rotted with a gaping hole before the toilet and shower which was just covered with an old piece of wood. I had a handyman from work do me a favor and replace the floor - Landlord agreed to pay $600 for this - I paid for the plastic stick tiles that covered the floor and bedroom floor. In 3 years I fixed that place up so that Mr. Dudas actually used it as a model. When I left it was because I was sick of of the roaches, but more importantly the rats. I gave Mr. Dudas more than a months notice that I was moving. I left the place clean and better than when I found it. I used 9 days of my security deposit and had $650 owed by Mr. Dudas. After I moved out I texted Mr. Dudas and told him I had not received my deposit. He stated he had been slammed with work and had forgot to talk to his wife about sending out the check. I received another text saying the check was in the mail.. I actually believed him but when it didn't come in the mail I left him another message and got another text in the mail. I waited and texted him again, he responded in the mail. By now I realized he wasn't going to give me back my money. I have sent him a demand letter and intend to take him to Small Claims Court. I have a history with several well known respected landlords, one of whom is a lawyer, as a great tenant who takes pride in renting their property. Mr. Dudas is not that kind of landlord. He has lied and lied and lied to me and now we will let the court decide. But for the record, if anyone is thinking of renting from these people because they want a cute cottage by the beach, beware. You will be on your own as far as termites, roaches or rats and if you want to live like a decent human being, you'll have to pay for it yourself and then have them laugh in your face when you request your security deposit. There ought to be a law against these kinds of people owning property anywhere! Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Landlords: Mr. and Mrs. Frank Dudas Oceanside, California

21, Report #1204116

Jan 27 2015
Stevens Construction Company LICENSE REVOKED AKA. Stevens Construction Company, The Concrete Company, The Shower Pan Company, Tony Stevens, Robert Anthony Stevens. These guy will take your money, do a terrible job and that is the last you will see of them. He Needs to be in JAIL I'am a Senor Citizen, Vietnam Vet 100% Disabled, Tony Stevens Rip Me off of and used his Son to aid him. Chula Vista California Author: Oceanside, California Builders & Contractors: Stevens Construction Company Chula Vista, Colorado

22, Report #1201311

Jan 13 2015
Dry Divas DryDivas.com, Colleen Bellitti, Dry Divas Designer Shower Caps Worst Shower Cap I Have Ever Purchased Pacific Palisades Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Products: Dry Divas Internet

23, Report #1200215

Jan 08 2015
Luxury Spas Inc. AX-608 Steam Shower with Jetted Tub Lorain Ohio Author: Cascade, Idaho Bed & Bath: Luxury Spas Inc. Lorain, Ohio

24, Report #1193602

Dec 06 2014
Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts this young girl and her young male child rented from me. They never paid the rent. They let a dog poop piss all over the carpet. I found drug paraphernalia after they moved out, a lot. The neighbors complained they had activity all night long and there were fights about drugs could be heard. My biggest complaint is that they punched holes in my wall ruined my carpet, wrote on the walls with black magic marker. Ripped two cabinet doors off. The toilet seat was missing. They took my light fixtures and shower head when they moved out. Screen windows were broken. Do not rent to Kara Glossop. do not rent to this woman. The address I provided is where her mail was forwarded next. New Bedford Massachusetts FALSE Author: fairhaven , Massachusetts Drug Dealers: Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts New Bedford , Massachusetts

25, Report #1191251

Nov 25 2014
Natalia Maresma, asst state attorney Miami This Miami State attorney purposely and intentionally filed false charges Miami Florida Author: Florida Liars: Natalia Maresma, asst state attorney Miami Miami, Florida