Your Search | nathalie powell
Approximately 442 Reports Found

Sep 09 2016
Invstor.com/Startups.com Jordan Ago False advertising & fraudulent information regarding investors Powell Ohio Matter resolved by company Author: Fort Myers, Florida Financial Services: Invstor.com/Startups.com Powell , Ohio

Sep 04 2016
REMIX COLLEGE LLC 2016 Remix College Tour 2016 Remix College Tour SCAM Internet REMIX COLLEGE TOUR SCAM (ASHLEY POWELL) Author: Alabama Tours & Excursions: REMIX COLLEGE LLC Internet

Aug 23 2016
Powells Home Services Bryant Powell Total hack. Just throws it up. Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Powells Home Services Collegeville , Pennsylvania

4, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Robert Powell Tall, awkwardly sweaty blondish guy named bob. wears shirts with cut-off sleeves despite lack of upper body Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Rotten Neighbors: Robert Powell Reno, Nevada

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 22 2016
FORCE Business Consulting Owen Newman, Melissa Powell, Claudia Benoit Professional Scam Geneva, New York New York Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: FORCE Business Consulting Geneva,

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting Franck Bernet, Claudia Benoit,Teresa Templeton, Melissa Powell Professional services consulting New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Geneva Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Business Consultants: Force Business Consulting Nationwide

May 20 2016
Vitiligo Cover Lotion owner's name is Nathalie Pelletier Spent $47 on product and it was a glorified version of the 1960's Coppertone self tanning lotion. It smelled like rusty metal and stained my washclothes and towels. No returns allowed. Owner claimed I was not applying product correctly. No return is mentioned on a fact page in small print - NOT when placing the order do they mention no returns. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Vitiligo Cover Lotion Internet

May 05 2016
Tavion Powell Ripoff Raleigh Internet Update to this report Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Dead Beat Customers: Tavion Powell Internet

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

Apr 10 2016
Michael Powell Mini Pigs of AmericaFancy parrots theft by trickery - double seller south padre Nationwide
Author: austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Powell Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Career Mentors - Bernie Nole Bernie Nole Bernie did not follow thru with his side of the agreement Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Employment Services: Career Mentors - Bernie Nole Columbus,

Feb 23 2016
Nathalie Dubois Nathalie Du bois Illegally represented my music, didn't pay sync fees, illegally registered my music with PRO claiming 50% publishing on my music catalogue. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nathalie Dubois Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ReMax Ocean Surf and Sun/ Costa Rica Ocean Lyrics Lisa Simmons & Nathalie Duarte Horrible Costumer Service, Liars about repairs needed to our rental Tamarindo, Costa Rica Internet Response from Vacation Rental Manager Author: Carmel, Indiana Lodging: ReMax Ocean Surf and Sun/ Costa Rica Ocean Lyrics Internet

Dec 27 2015
Helen & RL Ayers Landlord LaFollette Tennessee Author: Powell, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Helen & RL Ayers LaFollette, Tennessee

Dec 08 2015
Horizon Healthcare Institute Mr.Courtney Robinson I signed up for the Home Health Aid class with Ms. Adele Cook. I paid in full on September 22nd 2014. The entire payment was $$50 given to Erin Powell. Today ,December 11 2016 I received a phone call from a law firm. Mr Robinson is filing a suite against me. He says I owe him $200+. I still have my paper work from 2 years ago. PAID IN FULL Port Charlotte Florida Author: Punta Gorda , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Horizon Healthcare Institute Port Charlotte, Florida

Nov 17 2015
Bishop Marvin S. Powell, Jr Bishop MP, Pastor MP, Pastor Marvin S. Powell, Jr., Marvin S. Powell, Jr., Marvin Sam Powell, Jr. Crimes of Persuasion - Sweetheart Swindle Scam; Extortion; Fraud, Adultery Jonesboro Georgia
Author: Trumball, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Bishop Marvin S. Powell, Jr Jonesboro, Georgia

Nov 16 2015
Bishop Marvin S Powell Jr Marvin Sam Powell Jr, Apostle Marvin S. Powell Jr, Marvin S. Powell, Jr. I was a victim and scammed by Bishop Marvin S Powell Jr too. Jonesboro Georgia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Church Bishops: Bishop Marvin S Powell Jr Jonesboro, Georgia

Sep 22 2015
Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer Palmer, Goertzel and Associates, P.C., Matthew Alex Dill, Jean Powell, Mathew Bailis, Marcy Gray, John Berman Legal Malpractice Suit filed against Gromley and Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado Author: 18th Judicial District, Colorado Attorneys General: Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Sep 11 2015
JJ Powell was to clean Furnace, busted fire box and told me I needed a new furnace. Philipsburg Pennsylvania
Problem Resolved Author: Moshannon, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: JJ Powell Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2015
Spray-lining Franchises Rhino, Line-X, Scorpion, Spray-lining, Raptor, Vortex Scam and Complaints about franchises Dallas texas
More on David Sharsh Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: Spray-lining Franchises Select State/Province

Sep 02 2015
Anthony V. Powell Global Pro Systems, Vemma, Herbalife Scammer! Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Coopersville, Michigan Questionable Activities: Global Pro Systems Internet

25, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell kimpowell209@yahoo.com Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet