NATIONAL AMERICAN UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national american university
There may be more specific results for "national american university"
For more specific results for "national american university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
National home Gardening club NHGC LIFE MEMBER SERVICESP.O. BOX 3526MINNETONKA, MN 5534318002099266 HAS BEEN DISCONNECTEDUse to be able to log on or pay account at mygardeningaccount.com 279 loss ONE 300 FEE TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Landscaping: National home Gardening club Nationwide

May 29 2017
American finance lenders AFL BAIT AND SWITCH! Fraud! Irvine California Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Credit & Debt Services: American finance lenders Irvine , California

May 29 2017
National RV Detroit Gabrielle and Steve Internet Author: Ruskin, Florida Campgrounds: National RV Detroit Internet

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

May 26 2017
American dream giveaway Henry Lee, Loretta Marks, Patricia Woods, Sally Rosenthal, David Miller, Gary Pryce!! They wanted $8500, $1500 sent to them.. Albuquerque, NM New Mexico Author: Newark , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: American dream giveaway Albuquerque, NM, New Mexico

May 26 2017
American Residential Law group Joel Jacobi conned his partner. Partner paying the price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: American Residential Law group Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
American home shield Misdiagnosis and property damage San diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: American home shield Nationwide

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
Larry Weir National Record Promotion. New Music Weekly, National Radio Hits, Airplay Access Professional Conartist Beware! Do not do business with Larry Weir or his as affiliate companies! Los Angeles California Author: Evansville, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
Allied National Premiums paid Claims denied Overland Park Kansas Author: Texas Health Insurance: Allied National Overland Park , Kansas

May 25 2017
National Credit Systems Miss Hayes Saying they are a debt collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: National Credit Systems Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2017
American Weapons Components / Ares Armor Kept my money but have never shipped most of ordered items Mesa Arizona Author: Derby, Kansas Guns & Ranges: American Weapons Components Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
Handyman Club, National Home Gardening Club, Scout.com I became a member of Handyman Club & National Home Gardening Club. Turns out when i would ask to be a tester (for either company) I would be referred to Scout.com. . Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Building Products: Dori Fernandez Internet

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide