NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national awards commission
There may be more specific results for "national awards commission"
For more specific results for "national awards commission"
Showing 1-25 of 36,771 Found Reports For more specific results for "national awards commission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
National Seating and Mobility Horrible Staff! Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Medical Supplies: National Seating and Mobility Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Ameribanc National Don't fall for the hoax Wheaton Illinois Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Jet-coin, Razzleton, Gladiacoin, Trade cafe These Companies claim to work with our investments with them and pay us back commission, but never did, jet-coin now wants us to have two people refered before they start payin me, mean while that was not the initial requirement, if it was I would'nt have invested my money with them. United State of America Internet Author: Accra, Alabama Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
national Furniture Supply Made a mistake on my shipment of chairs and now want to charge a 33% restocking fee for us to return them becuase of their mistake. Internet Author: issaquah, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: national Furniture Supply Internet

Aug 08 2017
Independent National Credit Federal Marshal asking me to verify when I am at home or serve me lawsuit at work Just keeps calling leaving threatening message that the Dept of Justice is calling Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Ft Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Independent National Credit Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 08 2017
National Warranty Services Cancelled contract per instructions, never have received my refund, never used the services. West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Spring, Texas Auto Warranty: National Warranty Services West Palm Beach, , Florida

Aug 07 2017
Omnisure Group I purchased a warranty contract in August 2016. I have never needed the service until yesterday. I pay $170.00 per month for a service that I have NEVER used. My car broke down while out of town. I contacted Omnisure to find out what I needed to do. They were closed for the day. I took my car to a National Chain Auto Repair shop to have the car fixed. Today I contacted Omnisure to let them know that I had repair done and what next step was. WOW, I never made it to finding out what the next step was before I was assaulted by their Customer Service TEAM. This is NOT an ethical company NOR should they be allowed to continue to take peoples money and provide the promise of service. Chicago Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 06 2017
National real estate solutions Non Payment they don't pay Thousand oaks California Author: Folsom, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: National real estate solutions Thousand oaks, California

Aug 05 2017
National Check Bureay Hostile, Not truthful, lies in depositions and in court to judges, buys debt for pennies on the dollar and then has a bookkeeper lie in a sworn deposition that you owe thousands of dollars to them. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Collection Agency's: National Check Bureay Blue Ash, Ohio