Your Search | national awards commission us customs

May 01 2016

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Britton Farms Dobermans Told us his dobermans are checked for all heart defects and he has had no dogs with heart issues Smithville, TX Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Liars: Britton Farms Dobermans Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
US Security Services,Inc. lying,cheating,stealing,scamming Chicago Illinois Author: RockWood, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: US Security Services,Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
National Products - Joe Hale Disappeared when invoice was mailed. Signal Hill California Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: National Products - Joe Hale Signal Hill,

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos proves commitment to total customer satisfaction. Brand takes collaborative, introspective and feedback-based approach to dramatically improve their exhibitor relations and strengthen local partnerships.*UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Retraction Author: St Louis, Missouri Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts Author: Santa Monica, California Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. 6421 Hampton Avenue, Missouri

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts Author: Santa Monica, California Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St. Louis, Missouri