Your Search | national awards commission, p.a.d

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 19 2016
Heather Catania Brian Ludlow The Influence Beware! Scammers! They do not pay for work they commission! Los Angeles Internet Author: los angeles, California Computer Graphics: Heather Catania Internet

Aug 19 2016
National Parts LLC HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jacksonville Florida Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Parts: National Parts LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Consumers Digest Consumers Digest Best Buy Awards a Hoax Deerfield Illinois First. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Consumers Digest Deerfield, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
National RV Detroit bad service belleville Michigan Author: Sylvania, Ohio RV Resorts: National RV Detroit belleville, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
TOPHATTER frauding sellers, buyers, overcharging scheduling fees, commission is absurd, discrimination against sellers, Palo Alto, Ca Internet Author: Custer, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: TOPHATTER Internet

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas

Aug 13 2016
supreme capital group / William ramos Supreme Capital Group / William Ramos Failure to pay the commission to sales representative, per deals submitted and approved Staten Island New York
Not the only Broker Author: Bronx, New York Loan Brokers: supreme capital group / William ramos Staten Island, New York

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide