NATIONAL CITY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national city bank
There may be more specific results for "national city bank"
For more specific results for "national city bank"
Showing 1-25 of 135,995 Found Reports For more specific results for "national city bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401934

Sep 23 2017
Bob Evans | KC Applauds | Kansas City Metro Performing Arts and Artists by Bob Evans SCAMMER STILL OWES ME MONEY Kansas City KS Kansas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Websites: Bob Evans | KC Applauds Internet

2, Report #1401946

Sep 23 2017
Family RV No honesty and no integrity - failed to disclose major issues with an RV purchased. Morgan Hill California Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona RV Dealers: Family RV Morgan Hill, California

3, Report #1401960

Sep 23 2017
Pure CBD PMF Fitness Products, CA Three charges for one bottle Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Alternative Health: Pure CBD Nationwide

4, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

5, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2017
Eileen Brockbank New York Circle Of Translators Freelance Translator and Editor New York New York Author: New York City , New York Language: Eileen Brockbank New York, New York

Sep 23 2017
MICRO SOFT HELP JIMMY SARGENT THEY CONTACTED ME BY PHONE AND SAID MY COMPUTER HAD A VIRUS AND I WAS ASKED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES FOR MONEY TO FIX PROBLEMS I MESSED WITH THEM 3 OR4 TIMES THE LAST TIME THEY GOT INTO MY COMPUTOR THE MESSEDIT UP AND COST ME AN ADITIONAL $500.00 TO GET IT FIXED ALSO DURING THIS TIME THEY WERE CONNECTED WITH BBB FOR FRAD AND NOT DOIG WHAT THEY WERE SUPOSED TO THEN THEY CLLED ME BACK ON SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THEY WANT TO PAY ME BAK BUT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO THAT IS TO GET BACK INTO MY COMPUTOR OR FOR ME TO BUY GIFT CARDS SO THEY CAN ADD MY PAYMENT ON THEM THEY WERE GOING TO REPAY ME $1400.00 DLLORS BUT THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF GIVING MY MONEY BACK IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP CALIFORNIA NOT SURE OF EXACT CITY BUT CALL THAT NUMBER California Author: Waldorf, Maryland Computer Manufactures: MICRO SOFT HELP California

Sep 23 2017
Woww I ordered a steam flat iron from a company called wow fashions online. I paid with my debit card $49.97 and never received the product. After looking it up on my bank statement to make sure that they did take the money I got online and found this website. My wish is to complain very loudly so they can't do this to other people and of course I would like my money back. Thanks Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Woww Internet

Sep 23 2017
Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros. Robert Russell Fake CD to The Stars, Robert Russell Warner Bros VP Fooled me and thousands into believing he was/formally head of casting at a major movie studio. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Virarry, Tennessee Teachers: Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Nuavive anti-aging I ordered a free trial of Nuavive anti-aging cream. The next thing I knew is they charged me $94.57 when it was to be free with a shipping charge of $4.95. Internet Author: Park City, Illinois Liars: Nuavive anti-aging Internet

Sep 22 2017
Washington 420 Services,John Mendoza AKA: John Corona & John Moreno & John Green, Michelle Moreno, New Growth Insurance, Insure Your Green, Metro City Capital, Weed Life Network, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod, sackswestondiamond.com, weedfundit.com, fundit.biz, weedlifenetwork.com, insureyourgreen.com John Mendoza ,Moreno, Corona, Green, falsely represented himself and his wife as reputable brokers/lenders for the cannabis industry in Washington and several other states. Cheney Washington
Author: Zillah, Washington Investment Brokers: John Mendoza, Michelle Moreno, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod Cheney, Washington

Sep 22 2017
Cash Advance USa Cash Advance America Had to give all bank account information and idenity information as well as had to buy multiple ITunes Cards totally 350.00 and they wanted another itunes card for 100.00 for insurance Chicago Illinois Author: La Mirada, California Cash Services: Cash Advance USa Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
casnnow jeff I was promised payment for my extra diabetic strips. I have emails sent about the amt I am to get and how long it should take chicago Illinois Author: Tell City, Indiana Liars: cashnnow chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Dynamic Motor Group, Prime Auto Direct Purchased vehicle and have not received title Houston Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity Fairfield NJ They have been taking out of my account since May 2017. I just realized it on this months bank statement for $5.77. I have not given my card nor pin number to noone except my husband. Neither of us know anything about this company. Have to cancel card and receive a new one at this time. Fairfield, New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sociallity Fairfield NJ New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
Musicpage.com , musicpage.com/ Scam Music Opportunities that they charge you for. Fake Offers Atlanta GA Georgia Author: Studio City, California On-Line Business: Musicpage.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Explore Trip Unauthorized charges and awful customer service Foster City, CA California Internet Author: Toronto, Oregon Air Travel: Explore Trip Internet

Sep 22 2017
The Dog Training Secret ,Chet Womach, Thedogtrainingsecret.com TOTAL SCAM....They have an ad on Facebook ,and i have made several legit purchases on Fb, but this is NOT LEGIT! It is to purchase videos that are in PDF for but they do NOT download...after you create a log in it gives you an error that your email is wrong so you can NEVER LOG IN! Call the number provided you will NEVER get a call back...in fact if you click the number on the website it shows a different number gets dialed...its supposedly this Chet Womach guy leaves a message asking for your name and number with a message to call you back...that will NEVER happen...i contacted my bank fraudulent dept. Permanently blocked my card... They steal your money and you get NOTHING! Site says Idaho Internet
Author: MA, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Dog Training Secret (Chet Womach) Internet

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 22 2017
Richie Bros. Richie Brothers Auction Selling Junk Equipment Kansas City KS  Kansas Internet Author: OFallon, Illinois Questionable Activities: Richie Bros. Internet

Sep 22 2017
Bank of America loan mod in Texas ENRIQUE MARTINEZ,home loan team. @ 800-669 6650 Texas Texas Author: Spring Hill, Florida Employees: Bank of America