NATIONAL CITY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national city bank
There may be more specific results for "national city bank"
For more specific results for "national city bank"
Showing 1-25 of 135,552 Found Reports For more specific results for "national city bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Basiam Hoffmann ,sales Manager, Maß-Holz Im-& ExportSt. -Georg-Strasse 9, 92334 Berching-HolnsteinBayern,GermanyTel:+4915787350813Whatsapp:+4915787350813VAT:DE 814631388 Placed an order against proforma invoice and requested for delivery date . first gave bank address to send money which did not go through so requested money by western Union on couple of individual names Bayern Baveria, Germany Author: parlin, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Bayern,

Aug 23 2017
Shengkai 003 Shanghai I order a Dress and never received my item but the took my money Internet Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Shengkai 003 Internet

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo li, charles crovo II Fraud, co-mingling, stealing, lying, forgery, able to open bank accounts w/o paperwork Osterville, Massachusetts Author: Eastham, Massachusetts Realtors: Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
National Self Reliance Assocoation -  nationalselfrelianceassociation.comsupport@mycrisisgear.com Signed me up for a 14-day trial without my full knowledge, after I purchased 2 items from them. Allen Texas Author: Fort Pierce, Florida TV Advertisements: National Self Reliance Assocoation Allen, Texas

Aug 23 2017
ACS Inc loansettlement.attorney.acs@gmail.com United States District cout Cash-Advance services Internet Author: Yuba city, California Cash Services: ACS Inc Internet

Aug 23 2017
bargainlight.com Ordered products online and they never shipped, no contact, and I called the bank and found out it is a verified scam. Internet Author: Moultrie, Georgia On-Line Business: bargainlight.com Internet

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Gary Wayne Hales Gary W Hales scam artist on dating sites....gold dealer, said he was an architect in Miami Miami or Bay City, Texas ??? Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet: Gary Wayne Hales Internet

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
William T. Gaffney of Labor Force Group Issued a $6000.00 loan over 18 months ago. Ocean City New Jersey Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Loans: William T. Gaffney of Labor Force Group Ocean City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
National Telcom Contracted with me for 2 jobs, wanted me to do more before paying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Anytown, Other Telephone Companies: National Telcom Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

25, Report #1020058