Your Search | national city bank

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Ammco transmission Crooks, lair's, and Dumas's Inglewood California Author: Culver City, California Auto Mechanics: Ammco transmission Inglewood, California

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
HMS National Denied claim, unresponsive, unreasonable, bureacratic maze, confused Nationwide Author: Huffman, Texas Warranty Companies: HMS National Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Target was charged and refunded due to no availibility for March Trilogy (Paperback) (John Lewis) yet they still selling it nationwide Nationwide Author: ventnor city, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
U- shipairpettransport and Monicacarnes1991@gmail.com Monica Carnes Lovely and adorable savannah kittens fronting as an adoption Savannah Kittens Ripoff U-shippetairtra Author: Frisco City, Alabama Animal Shelters: Up ships islet transport and Monica carnes Internet

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet

Dec 01 2016
Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 American Residential LendingAmreslending American BancsharesSecurity National Mortgage CompanySunbelt FidelityNationwide Pre-Foreclosure ServicesEast Coast Fidelity SCAMMED CUSTOMER & FRADULENT PRACTICES (JANICE MCCARTHY NMLS 1095767) Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Nashville Downtown Hostel , Music City Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Donald Trump supporter and musician told to leave Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Lodging: Nashville Downtown Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Worldwide Express Logistics Company Preys on Small Businesses Pasadena, California Nationwide Author: City of Industry, California Shipping Companies: Worldwide Express Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Adams country human services Dps. Cps Kidnapped children for money Commerce city Colorado Really?? Author: Thornton, Colorado Child Protective Services: Adams country human services

Nov 30 2016
800fund, 800fund.com, 800fund.com LLC Scammers, Scam, Ripoff consumers New York New York Author: New York City, New York Cash Services: 800fund New York, New York

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,