Your Search | national city bank

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Peaklife Somnapure Rip-Off Scam caused me to have a overdraft at my bank Aston PA Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Peaklife Internet

Sep 01 2015
National Eyewear Repair I called National Eyewear and explained that I had a pair of glasses that had a damaged arm but they were very expensive so I wanted them to be repaired if possible.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Byron, Georgia Sales People: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Liquid Nutrition Chantal Chamandy Greg Chamandy Liquid Nutrition Rips Off Franchisees STAY AWAY Montreal, Quebec City, CA Nationwide Author: Stayaway, California Supplemental Health Programs: Liquid Nutrition Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Nissan Consumer Affairs 2007 Nissan Murano Driver Airbag Module out at 75K+ Miles and Spiral Cable not covered safety issue National Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto manufactures: Nissan Consumer Affairs Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
globaldocument producer2003 mattiablake mattiablake globaldocumentproducer2003@hotmail.com, mattiablake1@yahoo.com document producer FAKE PASSPORT, ID CARDS DRIVERS LICENSe nationwide Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Income Tax Service: globaldocument producer2003 mattiablake Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Tradesy Release the funds into my account since the buyer has received the goods and Tradesy also got paid Internet TRADESY FIXED MY ISSUE Author: Foster City, California Jewelry Stores: Tradesy Internet

Aug 31 2015
Cowan System National Road Devision LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IS A SCAM Halethorpe Maryland Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System Halethorpe, Maryland

36, Report #1252085

Aug 31 2015
Larry Hourd sent scam award letter Kansas city Kansas Author: bremerton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas city, Kansas

37, Report #1252081

Aug 31 2015
national vehicle protection services Nps telemarketing hard sell st. Charles, Missouri Author: methuen, Massachusetts Warranty Companies: national vehicle protection services Nationwide

38, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

39, Report #1252036

Aug 31 2015
Award notification commission Sent me a letter and said I won but had to pay 12.99 which I did only to find out it was a scam Kansas city Kansas Author: DENBO, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

40, Report #1252025

Aug 31 2015
Butcher's Cut LLC Great Business West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City , Utah Food Vendors: Butcher's Cut LLC West Valley City , Utah

41, Report #1252010

Aug 31 2015
moon llc miami jeffrey is the mananger alexander they stole my money miami Internet Author: national city, California Financial Services: moon llc miami jeffrey is the mananger Internet

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 31 2015
SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Stone Built, Joshua Stone Josh Stone hired me and now is refusing to pay me the wages/commissions earned totalling $6,600 Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employees: SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

45, Report #1251971

CenturyLink Selling Services with Scare Tactics Internet
Author: Heber City, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: CenturyLink Internet

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

47, Report #1251954

Aug 31 2015
Prime Outsourcing Scam, Reviews, Will Not Provide Refunds! Mandaluyong City Metro Manila Internet Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Prime Outsourcing Internet

Aug 30 2015
Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Derek Verdaletti 405-886-3667 or 405-549-7682 Fraud, stole $1,300, never even showed up to do work Midwest city Oklahoma Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Garage Door Companies: Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Midwest city, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2015
National Moving Systems Scam Movers Denver, CO Valley Village, CA Nationwide Author: Maryland Moving Companies: National Moving Systems

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York