Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: national city bank
There may be more reports for "national city bank"
For more results perform a general search for "national city bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Resolution Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Turbotax/ Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Withholding my tax refund for weeks after IRS sent it to my bank USAA Santa Barbara California Author: Sandy, Utah Attorney Generals: Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
HR Block Emerald Card Fraud, Terrible Customer Service Kansas City Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Banks: HR Block Emerald Card Internet

Feb 16 2017
Blackbird LLC / Reliable Properties Con Artists, Scammers, and Thiefs! Independence Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Realtors: Blackbird LLC / Reliable Properties Independence, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Ohio Real Estate Auctions - Barry Baker, President & Owner Auction Was A Bust Columbus Ohio Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Ohio Real Estate Auctions Columbus, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
Simple Bank BVAA, Compass BEWARE, THIEVES Portland Oregon Robert Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Banks: Simple Bank Oregon

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 16 2017
EHARMONY HAS NO HARMONY rip off rude Los Angeles california Author: Kansas City, Missouri Dating Services: EHARMONY Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

39, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
Flexsin Technology is a TOTAL FRAUD! Flexin Technology - DON'T SPEND A DIME WITH THEM!! Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Flexsin Technology Dallas, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Facebook Mary Katherine Bond was messaged by a woman pretending to be my Aunt, later was told she won Facebook lottery and my name was on the list, so to add Mary katherine Bond and she messaged me asking me my name, address, phone number, age, marital status, everything and for money, it was sent, then cancelled through moneygram when I woke up and realized it was a scam. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia