NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national consumer marketing company
There may be more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
For more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | on fire books Unfortunate scam artist individual company and Christian beware Unfortunate scam artist, individual, company and Christian, and book writer BEWARE Flower Mound Texas, Texas Wake up Author: Southlake, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Creative Artist International Most Unprofessional Company I've ever worked with. Oxnard California Author: London, Other Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, CA

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Courtrecords.org Posting sealed court cases online Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Courtrecords.org Internet

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 28 2017
Impressive canvas.com Creative Rip off company Internet Author: SPEEDWAY, Indiana Art Galleries: Impressive canvas.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Grand Incentives Defective in Consumer Services Sarasota Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions' goal to provide the broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensuring highest purity essential oils. Healing Solutions puts customers first, will do anything to make customers happy, offering lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all. Founded on belief that customers should have access to wide range of high quality essential oils without paying extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Healing Solutions markets directly to consumers. By marketing directly Scottsdale, Arizona

11, Report #1207417

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions REVIEW: Healing Solutions’ goal to provide broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions offers 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee, providing excellent customer support. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensures highest purity essential oils. *UPDATE: Healing Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Healing Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason. By marketing directly to consumers Healing Solutions can sell wide range of high quality oils at prices several times lower than the multi-level marketing companies and their network of “sales representatives”. Internet

Jun 28 2017
Cutter Financial Group, LLC REVIEW: Cutter Financial Group commitment to total client satisfaction. Cutter Financial Groups past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality financial solutions to their clients by identifying all the facts necessary to make a sound financial decision that is in their best interest before making that decision. Cutter Financial Group's process helps filter out the myths and misconceptions and helps their clients determine the must know, relevant facts to make logical financial decisions for their future. Boston, Mansfield, Cape Cod Falmouth, Massachusetts*UPDATE: Cutter Financial Group pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cutter Financial Group, LLC is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Once again he tries to get out of it... Author: Carver, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Cutter Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family owned and operated independent wealth managers. Retirement and investment specialists specialize in comprehensive wealth management, investing, financial - retirement planning, insurance strategies. Falmouth, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2017
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
I understand your situation Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yellowstone Capital dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The safe Cash Advance alternative when you need money the most. Yellowstone Capital cash advance expert team, years of industry experience, dedicated to accommodating all needs of business owners. Yellowstone Capital the alternative business financing provider offering unlimited business funds. Internet

14, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service. Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
TOUCH of MODERN San Francisco Total RIPOFF Company TOUCH of MODERN SAN FRANCISCO Internet Author: California Bait-and-Switch: TOUCH of MODERN Internet

Jun 27 2017
MONEYKEY THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! Wilmington Delaware Author: Texas Loans: MONEYKEY Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Scammed California Internet
Author: Bayshore , New York Franchises: Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois