NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national consumer marketing company
There may be more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
For more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
EIN FILING SERVICE COMPANY Internet Author: Coahoma, Mississippi Income tax: EIN FILING SERVICE COMPANY Internet

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
National Review Network Jeff G. Norman Letter of winning Sweepstakes, Cash and Prizes Chandler AZ Arizona Author: Bakersfield, California Miscellaneous Companies: National Review Network ,

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Bold Leads Facebook Advertising for Real Estate Agents Chandler Arizona Author: Southern, California Internet Marketing Companies: Bold Leads Chandler, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
fnancial report services national research company independent research monitoring agency kansas Kansas Author: daytona, Florida Financial Services: fnancial report services kansas , Kansas

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ItsVegasDave VegasDave, Dave Oancea,ItsVegasDave Scam, Fraud, FBI, IRS, Scheme, ItsVegasDave, VegasDave Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: ItsVegasDave Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Advanceable Technology Unable to contact company, sending multiple orders Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rockledge, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology Svottsdale, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Benefits Processing Center Benefit Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Salem, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Benefits Processing Center Durant, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Claimed my husband lived longer than they allow to pay the accidental death benefit Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Brazilian Nuts Testing Author: Macomb, Michigan Insurance Companies: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oaklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 23 2017
American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Stiff me/Scheme me out of money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Gulfport , Mississippi

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Tommy Carroll Took my money and never came back to finish a roofing job, North Augusta South Carolina Author: Carmi, Illinois Consumer Services: Tommy Caeeoll North Augusta, South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
CrowdCo - Patrick Calderon Public relations scam for Kickstarter Los Angeles, CA California
Author: Wellington, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Patrick Calderon - Crowd Co Los Angeles, CA, California

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Spoke to escalation Department Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet