Your Search | national consumer marketing or american historic society

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
Ulrica Bailey Heaven Angel national Association for women helping women Vendor contacted & paid for event that was never organized. Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Ulrica Bailey Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise Florida Loan Modification Enterprise Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Loan Modification: The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide