NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING OR AMERICAN HISTORIC SOCIETY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national consumer marketing or american historic society
There may be more specific results for "national consumer marketing or american historic society"
For more specific results for "national consumer marketing or american historic society"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
RCP Services Fraudulent draft on my checking account for $395.00 Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: RCP Services Internet

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
TRS Limited Berman and Rabin I received an email from Berman and Rabin, P.A. concerning collections for money owed to a company called TRS Limited. I have no knowledge of who or what this company is and have never, to my knowledge, conducted business with them. Overland Park Kansas Author: Glendale , California Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 24 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Seniors use abusive language with clients noida Internet Who are you? We have never had any employee of your name Author: Other Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 23 2017
Mylife.com Mylife.net Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Mylife.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Washiongton National Insurance Co Issued 1099-Misc form for tax year 2016 for money not paid Carmel Indiana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Insurance Companies: Washiongton National Insurance Co Carmel, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 23 2017
neosmart technologies Hijacking Personal Computers Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: neosmart technologies Internet

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
JYB Skin Benefit Scam membership with no information to contact to cancel or return free trial products Henderson Nevada Author: Avondale, Arizona Skin Care: JYB Skin Benefit

Apr 22 2017
amznrank.com Be carefull with this scammer.. We almost lost our Amazon account because of this guy from Pakistan Pakistan, India or Bangladesh Internet
Fake review, 1 for 1- Good job ripoffreport! Author: Lewisville, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: amznrank.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
PRG PROTOTYPING (Tyler Harell) Deceiving and cunning was my experience at PRG. I got ripped off for 13,200 and got a trashed prototype to show for it. Pittsburg, Kansas Author: beacon , New York Consumer Services: PRG PROTOTYPING Pittsburg, KS,

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
Placester Real Estate Websites Placester Parasite, fradulant,deceptive, Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Baldwin City, Kansas Consumer Services: Placester Real Estate Websites Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Wizi Marketing Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Provided Worst ORM Service Noida Internet Confused about this statement Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Wizi Marketing Internet

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York