NATIONAL CREDIT SYSTEMS,INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national credit systems,inc
There may be more specific results for "national credit systems,inc"
For more specific results for "national credit systems,inc"
Showing 1-25 of 207,955 Found Reports For more specific results for "national credit systems,inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc

2, Report #1401931

Sep 23 2017
Ama Bella Skin Cream If you give them your credit card number, they will keep taking money out of your account even if you cancel. St. Petersburg Fl.Florida Author: Ogden, Utah Beauty Salons: Ama Bella Skin Cream Internet

3, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

4, Report #1401928

Sep 23 2017
Bell Painting, Inc Over Spray on Cars while Painting High-Rise Condos POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Bell Painting, Inc POMPANO BEACH, Florida

5, Report #1401926

Sep 23 2017
Cortez esential oils Charged my card for coconut oil I never ordered. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New Bern, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cortez esential oils Scottsdale, Arizona

6, Report #1401920

Sep 23 2017
software-UC.com TWEAKB SAINT-LAURENT QC I was charged $ 29.95 without my okay!! Internet Author: oakhurst, California Credit Card Fraud: software-UC.com Internet

7, Report #1401918

Sep 23 2017
Realty One group 123 Cascade Lake Street Las Vegas Karina Liu, Realty One Group, Inc Rental Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Real Estate Services: Realty One Group Nevada

8, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

9, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

10, Report #1401903

Sep 23 2017
Look Flawless Today Fraudulently charged credit card Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Beauty Salons: Look Flawless Today Internet

Sep 23 2017
Capital One Credit Card Sneaky practices Nationwide Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Belmont petroleum corp Lansing ohio Author: Yorkville, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Abusive Parents: Belmont petroleum corp Internet

Sep 23 2017
Lexington Law Credit Repair Destroyed my credit because I believed their lies Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Sep 23 2017
Tal Dream Design, Inc Roi EderyShira Cohen Rip off/scam contractor Tarzana/Reseda area Nationwide Author: Tarzan, California Builders & Contractors: Tal Dream Design, Inc Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres terminal Inc is discriminating against non union workers at the port of Baltimore Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Ceres Terminal Inc Baltimore , Maryland

Sep 23 2017
Sagestream, LLC Reported Slanderous And Misleading Information About Me San Diego Cailfornia Author: Rockville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Sagestream, LLC Internet

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Yelp, Inc., Yelp Yelp Placed Bad Reviews on Factory Direct to Hurt Business Nationwide Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp, Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California Author: Montrose, Iowa Skin Care: Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
 Expressvitals.com I emailed them to check on my birth certificate order and according to this person Robert S. I was sent 5 emails telling me what to do next. I checked my inbox and there were no such emails. He then told me to check my spam/junk folder and I did that. There were no emails there either. I then cancelled the order but apparently I can't according to their stupid rules! So now I have a charge on my credit card which I can't clear. Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Internet Fraud: Expressvitals.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Maximum Fusion Endo Oil charged my credit card for product and never received the product. Called number and only got answer machine. No one would answer. 1st call waited 45 minutes then they hung up phone on me. 2nd call lasted 35 minutes and still no one answered. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Bark River, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Scottsdal, Arizona