Your Search | national debt management

Aug 28 2016
VESTA MANAGEMENT SERVICES POST OAK PLACE APARTMENTS horrendous and atrocious horrible management EULESS Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Homeowner Associations: VESTA MANAGEMENT SERVICES EULESS, Texas

Aug 28 2016
NHE National Health Educators NHE- National Health Educators- PMFS Position- BEWARE Aliso Viejo California Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Care Education: NHE National Health Educators Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
Assertive Management talent management acting actor actress agency assertive Internet Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Assertive Management Internet

Aug 27 2016
GoldenWest Management Inc Investment Property Solutions Jason Yoss Avoid any dealings with GoldenWest Management: Life is too Short San Diego Las Vegas Phoenix California Arizona Nevada Author: Encinitas, California Property Management: GoldenWest Management Inc San Diego, California

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
lincoln national life insurance Misleading and bad deal for variable annuities Concord Nationwide Author: lexington, Kentucky Insurance Companies: lincoln national life insurance Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC CPM Theresa Bradner Chris Bradner Delinquent Never paid Dishonest Will not return phone calls after work is done Hoewll Michigan Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC Hoewll, Michigan

Aug 26 2016
Assertive Management Dan Scam West Hollywood CA
Author: Los Angeles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Assertive Management Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cirrus Asset Management Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Calabasas California
Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: Cirrus Asset Management Calabasas, California

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 24 2016
URG Offices Questionable Debt Collection Not Sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Questionable Activities: URG Offices Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Obtain fees by fraudulent means by deceptive practices made by untrained leasing agents Atlanta, Larenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Property Management: Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Atlanta,, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Satyarth Production Satyarth Production Event Management Fraud Company Ranchi , Delhi Delhi , Ranchi Delhi, Jharkhand
Author: New Delhi, Other Party Planners: INTUC Delhi Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments Greystar Management Company Retroactive Rate Increases and Posthumous Evictions New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments New Port Richey, Florida