NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national legal associates
There may be more specific results for "national legal associates"
For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Showing 1-25 of 69,059 Found Reports For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
National Detail pros Rip off Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon RV Parts & Accessories: National Detail pros Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
FreedomPop Nationwide Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: FreedomPop Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
National Publishers Exchange scamed my wife . No magazines ordered yet billed and put into collections. wre will not pay Largo Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Mail Order Services: National Publishers Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Assure CBD OIL Assure CBD SLEEP vague, ambiguous, ineffective, scam, probably legal, immoral, in hiding, stealing, questionable products Internet Author: Cathlamet, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Assure CBD OIL Internet

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

László Sinkó Kovács Amerikai Bevandorlas Immigration Fraud Internet
Author: Ohio Legal Process Services: László Sinkó Kovács Internet

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia