NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national legal associates
There may be more specific results for "national legal associates"
For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Showing 1-25 of 36,288 Found Reports For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
BRISA LEGAL Rosa Maria, Felipe Barron and Elena Horton They fake my documents and fake my signatures CORONA California Author: Pomona, California Legal Process Servers: BRISA LEGAL CORONA, California

May 24 2017
Handyman Club, National Home Gardening Club, Scout.com I became a member of Handyman Club & National Home Gardening Club. Turns out when i would ask to be a tester (for either company) I would be referred to Scout.com. . Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Building Products: Dori Fernandez Internet

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
Atty. Ronnie Brooks John Anderson Final notice before legal action Atlanta Georgia Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Credit Services: Atty. Ronnie Brooks Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2017
Pine Tree Consultants (pinetreeconsultants.com) SCAM ALERT - ROBBED US $3K DON'T DO IT!!! Portland Maine Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Legal Services: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

May 24 2017
Cash net USA group Case I.d., Eric martin, owe $832.75, have my s.s.n placed on hold and an alert is placed on me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Cash net USA group Internet

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 22 2017
Atorney Thompson Gould Page - Attorney Richard Bruce Rosenthal - The Lexus Project Stolen Retainer Failure to provide retainer agreement Hartford and Kew Gardens, NY Connecticut Author: Monroe, Connecticut Attorneys & Legal Services: Atorney Thompson Gould Page Hartford, Connecticut

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 22 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. INDS, Inc. Fail to Honor Warranty/Service Contract Atlanta Georgia
Unacceptable Rebuttal Author: San Ramon, California Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 17 2017
support kids rip me off and trying to still collect money from me texas Author: Hollister, California Legal Services: support kids Internet

May 17 2017
Airhardt Enforcement Saundra UNPROFESSIONAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Legal Services: Airhardt Enforcement Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Canadian Pardon Services SCAM Canadian pardon services Took my money! won't let me cancel toronto, Ontario Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Title and Escrow Services: Legal Services: Canadian Pardon Services Toronto, ON , Ontario

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide