NATIONAL LOCATING CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national locating co
There may be more specific results for "national locating co"
For more specific results for "national locating co"
Showing 1-25 of 40,917 Found Reports For more specific results for "national locating co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
National Seating and Mobility Horrible Staff! Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Medical Supplies: National Seating and Mobility Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. FOSHAN SHUNDE O.S.B ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGY CO.,LTD. Cheated, Fake or invalid certificate of compliance, refuse to refund Shunde, Foshan guangzhou, foshan Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. Internet

12, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet

Aug 10 2017
Genevision Shenzhen Mercedes Technology Co.,ltd THEY ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IDEA Shenzhen Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Genevision Internet

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Assure cbd oil Was offered a sample of cbd oil just pay shipping got my bank statement and there's a $90.00 charge from the Assure co. California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorney Generals: Credit Card Fraud: Assure cbd oil Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ameribanc National Don't fall for the hoax Wheaton Illinois Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida CO Head Shop / Smoke Shop Joe Wetherington Sells Meth Supplies and Cheap Chinese Glass Salida Colorado
Jealous ex Nick Carpener aka Nilla Nick reported this Author: Salida , Colorado Smoke Shops: Chili Heads by Joe Wetherington Salida, Colorado

Aug 08 2017
Consortium Group LLC For the price of shipping only I was to get Free bottle of a weight loss.. they charged my credit card for over $90.00 and today I got another bottle from a fullfillment in Ohio.. I didn't take the first bottle & sure do t want a second one but no way to cancel or contact this co Akron Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Alternative Health: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Aug 08 2017
national Furniture Supply Made a mistake on my shipment of chairs and now want to charge a 33% restocking fee for us to return them becuase of their mistake. Internet Author: issaquah, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: national Furniture Supply Internet

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Real Estate Group Joseph Kennedy Co-Founder Pinnacle Real Estate - Joseph Kennedy Nationwide Author: Burlingame, California Realtors: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Independent National Credit Federal Marshal asking me to verify when I am at home or serve me lawsuit at work Just keeps calling leaving threatening message that the Dept of Justice is calling Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Ft Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Independent National Credit Washington, Dist of Columbia