Your Search | national one telecom & tellisis

May 25 2016
National Underclassman NUC, Davis Schuman NUC Three Kings a Joke In Los Angeles Author: Boulder City, Nevada Sports Instruction: National Underclassman

May 25 2016
National Congress of Employers NCE Author: Warren, Michigan Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
Shawn Marlon Pascua Marlon Conartist in automotive repairs National City California Author: La Jolla, California Auto Mechanics: Shawn Marlon Pascua National City, California

May 24 2016
Jang Health Group I signed up for one month of Caralluma and there was no contract or obligation to buy anymore. New York Internet Author: Fredericktown, Ohio Alternative Health: Jang Health Group Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
punta gorda marina craig massey Last place on earth one should take a boat to be worked on punta gorda Florida Author: Florida Boat Marinas: punta gorda marina punta gorda, Florida

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Compliants to Experience International Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Internet

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado