Your Search | national one telecom one web direct

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 23 2016
Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Mike Porter Golf's Greatest Con Artists Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Boat Brokers: Golf Courses: Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Tempe , Arizona

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Fetster Scandal, Abuse, Suppression, Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Fetster Internet

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Irshad Hasan aka Syed aka Jack Smith Gotleads365.com , got leads 365 , Jack Smith , Syed , Syed Irshad Hasan , Irshad Hasan all these names are just a one man who is a Chronic Indian Scammer and a dishonest lead Broker INDIA , DELHI , LUCKNOW Internet Author: albany, New York Internet Fraud: gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Internet

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 21 2016
FlyTap A flight ticket was issued with the wrong name and FlyTap doesn't want to fix it, they want me to buy a new one Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Airline Companies: FlyTap Internet

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet