Your Search | national one telecom one web direct

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Samad Aghaei Samad Aghaei is a Scam Web Designer Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Graphics: Samad Aghaei Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Clickcash Screwed Me Out of Commissions and Doesn't Care About Affiliates - Total Scam Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Adult Web Site: Clickcash Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Neudermis Charged $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping with a free 14 day trial. On day 15, I was charged $89 for one product and $88 for the other. WHen I called to cancel, I was told the product was not refundable even though I hadn't opened them yet. They wouldnt accept them returned unopened either. info@neudermis. Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Pharmacies: Neudermis Internet

Oct 01 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Content Approved By eGumball Customers Author: san francisco, California Search Engine Optimization: eGumball Internet

Oct 01 2015
Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited White Hart House Silwood Road Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0PYTel: 0871 8726154UK OFFICE Sandie Maxwell Text121Chat Limited Portman Square London W1Tel: 0871 8753121For Fulfillment SalesEmail: Helen@tex Evil, Deceitful, Fraud, Fake Dating Web Site, Scamming on Men UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited Whi UK/online Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff Internet

Cockpitdekor Many Names and web addresses AVOID THIS COMPANY UK AND GERMANY
Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Cockpitdekor

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Frank Toyota Service Staff Beware of Scrupulous Practices National City California Author: Lemon grove, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Frank Toyota National City, California

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Oct 01 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
It Would Have Been Best To Have Left The Listing Alone Author: , SEO - Reputation Management: Egumball Inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet