Your Search | national one telecom dba one web direct bill

May 31 2016
Usa legal resource Usa legal resource Usa legal resource charges your card during your 7 day free trial they also added about $5 of hidden fees then you can email them and call them for 2 or 3 months straight and they will continue to Bill your credit card even though they have told you on the phone and through emails that you are cancelled they are 100% skam I cannot get rid of them then they raise their rates from 19.95 to 35.95 I need a lawyer to get rid of these fake lawyer resource scam people. Please go through anyone else in the world. Nationwide Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Usa legal resource Nationwide

May 31 2016
Vivint Solar This installation would be a win win, Free solar panels lower So CA Edison bill. Provo Utah Author: Moorpark , California Fuel Companies: Vivint Solar Provo, Utah

May 31 2016
Cameron Dunlap Cam, Cam Direct, iFlip Fails to disclose that advance payment for one year is required to enable EXPORT of Data you paid for North Hornell New York Author: Gladwyne, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: Cameron Dunlap North Hornell, New York

May 31 2016
Health Insurance Web member@myinsurancequotefinder.com They send and email requesting you update information don't do it! Austin Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Health Insurance Web Internet

5, Report #520776

May 31 2016
The Airline Academy Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with. The Airline Academy’s goal is to prepare each graduate with the competitive edge to 1) Obtain an interview 2) Be hired 3) Pass the airlines in-house training, and 4) Obtain upward mobility.*UPDATE: The Airline Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Airline Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Same Story, Different Decade!! Author: , Nationwide Airline Personnel: Trade Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Daytona Beach, Florida

W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  Stay away at all costs. Cleveland, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Internet

May 31 2016
clickdealer.com Clickdealer SCAM alert! Clickdealer Rip off report. Stealing from afffiliates Netherlands Internet Author: los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: clickdealer.com Internet

May 31 2016
Match.com Match.com will refund my $275 after cancellation Internet Author: Inverness, Florida Adult Web Site: Match.com Internet

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
ITT Tech I got scammed for one semester Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trade Schools: ITT Tech Nationwide

May 31 2016
SugarKatz Cattery Jakata Lewis Exotic Shorthair Kitten with Fatal Feline Herpesvirus, Lived One Month, No Refund, Blamed Me San Antonio Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cat Breeders: SugarKatz Cattery San Antonio, Texas

May 31 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Dance Clubs: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, imag Louisville, Kentucky

May 31 2016
1800LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 1800LoanMart commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, 1-800-LoanMart implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction at all levels. 1800LoanMart wants every experience with the company a positive one, and takes any claim to the contrary as serious in nature. 1-800-LoanMart is the largest car title loan company in California, helping consumers through hard work, and good customer service.*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Encino, California

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
Ability Recovery Services - Dawn Ramsey Discussed my account without verifying my identity, refused to sent an itemized bill, hung up after yelling at me refusing to help me anymore. Moosic Pennsylvania Wrong link to conversation Author: Madison, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Ability Recovery Services Moosic, Pennsylvania

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Web Marketing Experts WME WME review - unfortunately not good Melbourne Victoria Author: Sydney, Other Search Engine Optimization: Web Marketing Experts Melbourne, Other

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida