Your Search | national one telecom dba one web direct bill

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
EYENOIR Overcharged for one order Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clinics: EYENOIR Internet

Oct 20 2016
i'nate scientific The i'nate scientific through web offered a free gift for $10.00 shipping. then they mailed unauthorized product stealing $184.89 from bank account Henderson Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Beauty Salons: i'nate scientific Henderson, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet Response from Emporium Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Correction Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi
16, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Goldsquare Studios David Delke, Esau Delke, Gold Square Studious Paid web developer for app, got nothing in return. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Connecticut Programmers: Goldsquare Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 19 2016
08:16 AM Biting rip off Internet Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
OTC Restoration AKA One Time Construction Poor roofing job Flint Michigan
Author: Monroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,