NATIONAL ONE TELECOM DBA ONE WEB DIRECT BILL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national one telecom dba one web direct bill
There may be more specific results for "national one telecom dba one web direct bill"
For more specific results for "national one telecom dba one web direct bill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

5, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Stratus Telecom UK Telecoms, Hosted VoIP, Horizon Camberley Internet Author: Fleet, Other Telemarketing Companies: Stratus Telecoms Uk Internet

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Aug 22 2017
Laura Samuel They suckered me into thinking there was a chance for romance. She gave me a sad story of her dad being killed in pie line explosion and her Mom in u.k. dying. Internet Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Laura Samuel Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Bari National Builders Antonio Deligio Contractor took my money and ran! Pembroke Pines FL/GA Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari National Builders

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii