Your Search | national street machine club

Sep 24 2016
NCP NCP National Campus ProfessionalsStudent RelationsTcbusa.com Business ad advertising, business promotional advertising Delray Florida
Author: East Meadow, New York Door to Door Sales: NCP Delray, Florida

Sep 24 2016
national record service illinois deed provider They asked for $59.50 and they will send a copy of my property deed illinois Illinois Author: dallas, Texas Chambers of Commerce: national record service illinois, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
National pool wholsalers Scare tactics, after stopping payment, National pool wholesalers Okeechobee flor Author: leechburg, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: National pool wholsalers Florida

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES PARAG PATEL TOTAL SCAM ZERO RESULTS OVERCHARGED AND KEPT BILLING ME Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 16 2016
Tmobile Scam! 12920 se 38th street Bellevue wa 98006 Nationwide Author: Norwich , Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
ACS Inc false claims internet Internet Author: national city , California Cash Services: ACS Inc Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,