Your Search | national university cset prep class

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
Grand Canyon University Fraud Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock , Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 26 2016
Miller Motte Technical College MMTC School Lied about HVACR program. 95 Percent in class bookwork 5 Percent hands on. Lazy Instructors Madison Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Trade Schools: Miller Motte Technical College Madison, Tennessee

May 26 2016
HMS National home warrenty Inconsiderate, lying & horrible experiance!!!!! Fort lauderdale Florida Author: Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HMS National home warrenty Nationwide

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 25 2016
National Underclassman NUC, Davis Schuman NUC Three Kings a Joke In Los Angeles Author: Boulder City, Nevada Sports Instruction: National Underclassman

May 25 2016
National Congress of Employers NCE Author: Warren, Michigan Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Shawn Marlon Pascua Marlon Conartist in automotive repairs National City California Author: La Jolla, California Auto Mechanics: Shawn Marlon Pascua National City, California

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

Full Sail University Full Sail Ripped Me Off winter park Florida
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University winter park, Florida

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
Kaplan University KU Unaccredited Institution by SAC and ABA Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Porsche North Scottsdale Misleading, disrespectful without any class Scottsdale Arizona No Class or Bad Teacher? Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Porsche North Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet