Your Search | national university cset prep class

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Did not deliver the products I ordered. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Wantagh, New York Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Alexandria, Louisiana

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland I appreciate your reply and advise Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 21 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe Christmas presents never received, Total Ripoff!! Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
Ashford University BRIDGEPOINT EDU TOOK ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS WITHOUT IMFORMING ME Nationwide Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud CSU President Tomas Morales' Fraud Scheme Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California

Jan 18 2017
American Intercontinental University A.I.U Fake University, Scammers! Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Rockville, Maryland Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
universal class abusive staff bullying me universal class abusive staff and bullying me Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Teachers: universal class abusive staff bullying me Internet

Jan 18 2017
National General Insurance RIP OFF COMPANY Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Colorado Technical University CTU Fraudulent records, false documentation, false representation Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
National Real Estate Solutions NRES Nonpayment for contracted services Thousand Oaks California Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: National Real Estate Solutions NRES Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 16 2017
National Field Network NFN will not pay, do not make mistake we did howell new jersey Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Property Management: National Field Network Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
National Engineering Services, Corp. deceptive promise of employment was attempting to use me for information Walnut Creek California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Engineering Services, Corp. Walnut Creek, California

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet