Your Search | national agents alliance

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Alliance Security Monitronics Fraudulent contract Cranston Rhode Island Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: Alliance Security Cranston, Rhode Island

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Obtain fees by fraudulent means by deceptive practices made by untrained leasing agents Atlanta, Larenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Property Management: Euramex Management, Wesley St. Claire Apt. Homes Atlanta,, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance PMAPermerch Performance Merchant Alliance Unethically misleading me signing a worksheet, and convert into agreement Orlando Florida Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

11, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 19 2016
National Parts LLC HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jacksonville Florida Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Parts: National Parts LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Athene Alliance-One I too have been waiting over 5 months for my annuity statement from Alliance-One. Nashville Tennessee Author: Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Athene Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
National RV Detroit bad service belleville Michigan Author: Sylvania, Ohio RV Resorts: National RV Detroit belleville, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
Alliance Apartment Movers Failed to Honor Verbal Price Quote, Three Hours Late, Unprofessional, Dishonest, Left Items Behind Nationwide Author: Gahanna, Ohio Moving Companies: Alliance Apartment Movers Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Alliance One Annuity Three months and they still have not transferred my funds from my annuity into my rollover IRA Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Alliance One Annuity Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota