Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

national agents alliance

Showing 26-50 of 20,799 Found Reports For more specific results for "national agents alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
888travelforless.com, 888 Travel For Less, thwglobal.com, THW Global SCAM!! Formerly THW Global then changed to 888travelforless.com. Scammed people out of payments for viewing videos. Over one million people signed up and got scammed internet Internet HUGE SCAM!!!!!!! Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 888travelforless.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
National Moving Group Inflated pricing, use of unlicensed contractors, breach of contract, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2017
National Write You Congressman Alan Litvak Illegal Operations Houston Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Business Consulting: National Write You Congressman Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Cynthia Beware this Company and owner Jordan Davies and colleague Cynthia are scam artist!!!! Arlington Texas Author: new jersey, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Alliance Bank Credit Arlington, Texas

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Poor practice never recieved what I paid for this company is a complete rip off dont waste your money Arlington Internet
This is NOT my Experience Author: Dallas , Texas Credit Services: Alliance Bank Credit Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Coal Cosmetic, Inc Unites States Corporation Agents, Inc Ripoff Scam Tampa Florida Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
YesWeTravel.com For a very high price we've got a motel type hotel Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Brookline , Massachusetts Travel Agents: Yes We Travel Brookline, Massachusetts

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 27 2017
Sales Associates Fraudulent company performing scams on unsuspecting insurance agents. McKinney Texas Author: MOBILE, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Jan 26 2017
Towers Property Managment Inc. Towers Property Management, Benjamin Isip, Emily Towers Isip, Emily Isip, Community Association Institute Centeral Florida Chapter, Waterford Lakes Community Association, Waterford Lakes Home Owners Association, Alliance Association Management Property Management Co. that manages HOA's and the foreclosure properties within that community that they forclosed on in the guise of HOA Guidline Violations Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Homeowner Associations: Towers Property Managment Inc. Orlando, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Nexxus Business Alliance Tom McKenzie - Mac MacKenzie - Mac McKenzie - Ernie Mac Mott ADVANCE FEE SCAM Internet THEY FUND FALONSO IS CLUELESS Author: Niagara, Ontario Financial Services: Nexxus Business Alliance Internet