Your Search | national american university

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Joe Hale @ National Products Scammer, Thief, Uneducated Tool - watch out. He is consiously trying to rip off designers and developers. Signal Hill California Author: Mississauga, California Websites: Joe Hale @ National Products Signal Hill, California

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 22 2016
Capella University I was wrongfully kicked out of a course due to non-engagement after being in constant contact with FlexPath coaches every week about the course in which each submission was labeled not detailed enough Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: North Tonawanda, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Ashford University Tuition/Cost and Financial Aid-very misleading Clinton Iowa Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Clinton, Iowa

Aug 19 2016
Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Kenny CKen Theft, Misreprestation, Non Registered Securities Broker or Stock Broker Colorado Springs Colorado Internet Author: beverly hills, California Financial Education: Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Internet

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
American Home Shield Be careful Nationwide Author: Arizona Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
National Parts LLC HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jacksonville Florida Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Parts: National Parts LLC Jacksonville, Florida

All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 18 2016
ECPI University Poor education standards, horrible feedback from staff, bad to no job placement, lousy communication, attitude problems from educators Greensboro North Carolina
Author: High Point, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ECPI University Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide