Your Search | national association of credit services (nacs)

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 27 2016
Law Offices of Place And Hanley Randy Place and his wife Sara Hanley Ambulance chasers who obtained my personal information and identity unethically and solicited me to sue without permission Internet Official Response from Law Firm Author: , Illinois Lawyers: Law Offices of Place And Hanley Internet

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
MedicAlert Medic Alert Medic Alert can't find records when someone calls and sells defective product and won't offer repair or exchange Salida CA correction Author: Sarasota, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MedicAlert Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
EMSI Electrostim Med Services Inc. Charging me for supplies that were returned to sender tampa Florida Author: 545 larch st, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: EMSI tampa, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Dwyer Water Wells Xurli are crooks, scammers, liars, and shameful. Texarkana Internet Author: Fouke, Arkansas Small Business Services: Dwyer Water Wells Internet

Sep 27 2016
Starnet Scammer Claims to be Central NJ Electric, Atlantic City Electric and probably others... unable to find New Jersey Author: Marlton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Starnet New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 27 2016
JayPee Bailey JayPee Bailey - Beware of con artist/roofer in the DFW area Aubrey Texas Author: Garland, Texas Builders & Contractors: JayPee Bailey Rockwall, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 27 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Glenn Dormer and Wendy Dormer NEVER go for Kelly Williams Westlake Village for Relocation! Richmond Kentucky
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois