NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION OF KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national awards commission of kansas city, missouri
There may be more specific results for "national awards commission of kansas city, missouri"
For more specific results for "national awards commission of kansas city, missouri"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wild Cherry RV Resort Wild Cherry Resort Because of a misunderstanding by both myself and Wild Cerry RV Resort he withheld our deposit of $490.00 Lake Leelanau Michigan Author: Gladwin, Michigan Camps & Campgrounds: Wild Cherry RV Resort Lake Leelanau, Michigan

Aug 22 2017
SUPREME VIEVA DERMA SUPREME DERMA This fraudulent company solicits TRIAL of face creme for $2.99. Got my debit card. Even though I phones to cancel twice, Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Woodland Hills, California Sales People: SUPREME VIEVA DERMA Del Ray Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2017
19 Restaurant Family Office Wrongly accused of actions in this establishment and then banned for no good reason! Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Food Vendors: 19 Restaurant Edmonton,

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's world  I asked my mom to buy this hair steam straightener around the middle of july and they sent her a email confirmation and it had on the email 4 to 6 weeks and Thankyou for the purchase and had the amount that was payed to Ellys world and then i go back to check her email for the tracking information and it said that the webpage was unavailable and the whole website was gone like it was never there .  Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Richard Bennett Scam money from our business with claims of investing then disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Richard Bennett Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Storsche High Performance Gadgets Storsche.myshopify.com, shopify Storsche PTY Limited They advertised expensive eye glasses, then send cheap Chinese make junk that you cannot use New York Internet
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Storsche High Performance Gadgets Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Wildwood Inspector John Davis Inspector John Davis of Wildwood Has Been Criminally Enriching Himself For Years Without Prosecution Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Wildwood Inspector John Davis Wildwood, New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Umnpa United mission for non-profits of america Umnpa is a fraudulent organization newport beach California Author: west hollywood, California Federal Government: Umnpa newport beach, California

Aug 21 2017
Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart Scam Artist - NOT Licensed - Convicted Felon of NUMEROUS Dangerous Crimes Concord North Carolina
Author: Concord, North Carolina Consumer Services: Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
Smart Zip Smart Zip Analytics, Smart Targeting Smart Zip is a complete waste of money and don't keep their promises Internet Problem Solved Author: santa clara, Utah Real Estate Services: Smart Zip Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
ANC Commissioner Of Judging Mailed letter stating I won 1,325,000.00 and asking for money so I unknown to the scam sent the $25.00 cause everything looked legal to me... Kansas City Kansas Author: Redlands, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANC

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing are scammers Stouffville Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Mail Order Services: Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP Stouffville, Ontario

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida Start the Countdown... ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet