Your Search | national city bank

Jul 31 2014
Robert Kravath NestSeekers Doesn't pay his bills. Hired me, didn't pay. New York New York Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Realtors: Robert Kravath New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Corporate Travel Services 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547 Lots of other names listed on the payment approval recorder. They aim to confuse.Corporate Travel Discounters - name appeared on emails.Corporate Travel Services - name they give on phone.Travel By Centennial - merchant p Corporate Travel Services, 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547, Corporate Travel Discounters Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Hotel: Corporate Travel Services Internet

Jul 31 2014
Alamo Rent a Car - Enterprise Car Rental - National Car Rental Car Rental Damage Fraud Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Goleta, California Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Tiger Direct and I Buy Power They would not honor their warranty on a newly purchased computer Atlanta / City of industry, California Internet Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Service & Repair: Tiger Direct and I Buy Power Internet

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Brampton Transit Director Sue Connor Brampton Transit Implemented Costly and Cancer-Causing Transit Technology Against Citizen Wishes Brampton Ontario Author: Ontario City Buses: Brampton Transit Brampton, Ontario

Jul 31 2014
Cash Advanced USA Phone Scam Dade City FL Author: California Collection Agencies: Cash Advanced USA Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Joseph Froster, Karen Cromwell, J Clark send me an email to inform me that they have a pending law action against my name and social security number washington D.C Washington Author: Charles City, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Joseph Froster washington D.C, Washington

Jul 31 2014
John Gilespie Worst Lawyer in Monmouth County Red Bank New Jersey Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Lawyers: John Gilespie Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Blue World Pools Ripped me off Carson City Nevada Author: Elwood, Indiana Pool Services: Blue World Poo;s Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
NutraShift LLC Garcina Cambogia what a joke, bogus product, doesn't work, refuse to refund money salt lake city Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Tonya Williams-Otto Corey Lemmons Backyard Breeder trying to sell malnourished unhealthy pups and not refunding people's money!!!! Carson City Michigan Author: Somewhere, Illinois Animal Abuse: Tonya Williams-Otto Carson City, Michigan

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Thinkpad Depot Sold a Old laptop claiming it as New and refurbished, I returned the laptop 18 days ago, and no refund yet. no one to answer the phone. Sterling Virginia Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Stores: Thinkpad Depot Sterling , Virginia

Jul 31 2014
Top Notch Transportation Adam Burkhalter Hired: Private contractor (Harry deRochemont) by Mr Burkhalter to drive livery. Unwilling to replace check rejected by bank: $393.70 Scottsdale Arizona Author: La Mesa, California Taxi & Limousine Services: Top Notch Transportation Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Horrible company- no communication and lack of integrity Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt I hired Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summit to handle a simple case. Dennis Bonner missed deadlines, failed to file motions on time, agreed to settlments without my permission, and violated rules of discovery. Lee Summit and Kansas City Missouri Author: colorado springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt Internet

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 31 2014
NYCIFF New York City International Film Festival , NYCIFF St Lucia Scam , Ripoff, Hustlers, no souls, drunks New York,New York Internet Author: NYC, New York Festivals & Event Services: Truth Be Told Documentry Films Internet

Jul 30 2014
NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson NYCIFF , Roberto Rizzo , Caroline@nyciff.com917 833 5665 , New York City International Film Festival , NYCIFF St Lucia TOTAL RIPOFF even after the 5th year FILMMAKERS WAKE UP !!! NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson NYCIFF , Roberto Rizzo , Caroline@nyciff.com917 833 5665 , New York City International Film Festival , NYCIFF St Lucia New York,New YOrk Nationwide
Author: St Lucia, Yukon Festivals & Event Services: NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
All city auto wrecking inc, paul baker, You'll regret it Columbus Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Parts: All city auto wrecking inc Columbus, Ohio

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC