Your Search | national city bank

Jul 13 2014
flemings ultimate garage false advertising rockville maryland Author: South Sioux City, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: flemings ultimate garage Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Award Notification Commission My report is just like the previous complaints. Kansas City Kansas Author: LaPlace,, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Solar City Wait before buying. You won't make anything first or second year. 20 Year Slave Contract! Nationwide Author: aptos, California Building Products: Solar City Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Global Assistance Program Sent me a book title the secrets to successful funding then charged me $89.95. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Assistance Program Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 12 2014
AES National Parts Wholesalers LLC AES modules rebuilt modules Jacksonville Florida AES MODULES ECM Module ECM Repair BCM Repair ECU Repair Jacksonville Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: AES Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Quality Recycling Equipment Didn't deliver promised goods or refunded my money Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Recycle Centers: Quality Recycling Equipment Hendersonville, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve complaints & address inquiries. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with National Association Of Professional Women-NAPW. Garden City, New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Ripoff Report Verified™ … business you can trust! National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction Garden City, New York

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Lorrie Michele Ryan, lorrie ryan, Michele Ryan Rich Guys beware of this gold digger money hungry,liar and cheater andrip off theif League City Texas
Author: league city, Texas Prostitutes: Lorrie Michele Ryan League City, Select State/Province

Jul 11 2014
Springleaf Financial Services will not get me off their mailing list. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Springleaf Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
Michael Korklan Mike Sydal Romance Scam Artist Kansas City MO Author: Newark, Delaware Questionable Activities: Michael Korklan Internet

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
United Tranzactions Total failure to communicate Miramar Florida Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: United Tranzactions Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide