Your Search | national city bank

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
America Star Books Publish America Copyright Infringement Frederick Maryland Author: Yuba City, California Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

YAY Services SCAM Salt Lake City Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Hackers: YAY Services Internet

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dodge City of McKinney Does not honor agreements and insults customers McKinney Texas You have got to be kidding... Author: allen, Texas Auto Dealers: Dodge City of McKinney McKinney, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Siteleader.com Siteleader and Enom Domain Theives Internet Author: Denali National Park, Alaska Web Hosting: Siteleader.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
TBS factoring service Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: shelby, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: TBS factoring service ,llc Kansas city, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
Reputation.com Reputation Defender Reputation.com aka Reputation Defender is a scam Redwood City California Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Services: Reputation.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC patients feel safe, confident & secure that they are being taken care of by qualifed doctors and staff. Patients report they have had exceptional experiences and success at UCCNY. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Re: Response to your questions Author: port chester, New York Doctors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York

Feb 01 2016
community care ashley stealing money from city and state smithtown New York Author: elmhurst nyc, New York Unusual Rip-Off: community care smithtown , New York

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Me to PC's They need to be put out of business Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Me to PC's Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 01 2016
All City Property Management Deceptive warren Ohio Author: niles, Ohio Landlords: All City Property Management warren, Ohio

Feb 01 2016
Yurz.com I am paying for a website and resource tool to edit & add listings, website down and I can't edit Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Work at Home: Yurz.com Internet

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Filters are a scam and are questionable if they work very well as they appear to have no filtering material and just a plastic case that you put the water in which does not get filtered one iota! Texas Nationwide Author: Cathedral city, California Home HealthCare: Perfect Aqua Purifier Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Gerardo Cornejo Velez Gerardo Cornejo Velez. Fraud and a Scammer Legacy Investment Management Limited Bosco Morales and Gerardo Cornejo Velez Mexican Conmen and Frauds Mexico City aka Gerardo Cornejo of INVERNAY with his partners scams unexpected investors. México, D.F. Mexico City
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Gerardo Cornejo Velez México, D.F.,

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Valore Books - & Deceptive Advertising Practices (FTC Laws Violated) Book was not as described: Damaged, taped up and didn't include Lab Access Card (chat rep said it would) Boston MA Author: Park City, Utah Book Stores: Valore Books Internet