NATIONAL CITY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national city bank
There may be more specific results for "national city bank"
For more specific results for "national city bank"
Showing 26-50 of 99,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "national city bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
LKQ Corporation Stole my money Montgomery AL Author: Union City, Georgia Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
acrobusinesssolutions Attendee List Scam Attendee List | National Apartment Association Attendee List | National Apartment Association Internet Author: Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: acrobusinesssolutions Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Attorney William Spiller Jr Run from this attorney Culver City, California Author: California Lawyers: Attorney William Spiller Jr Culver City,, California

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
asiandate.com anastasiadate.com latinodate.com A Russian Dating Scam New York City/ Moscow Internet Author: new port richey, Florida Dating Services: asiandate.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
Basha's grocery store Basha's advertises Local and homegrown produce- uses and supports local farmers but all produce is from Mexico Sun City Arizona Author: sun city, Arizona Grocery Stores: Basha's grocery store Sun City, Arizona

Jun 19 2017
Sun Pools of East TN Sun pool of Tn SCAM ARTIST , THE CHRISTIAN LIAR Dandridge Tennessee Author: jefferson city, Tennessee Building Services: Sun Pools of East TN Dandridge, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Paul smith They are trying to say i owe 900.00 and want to take me to court in New York, i place I've never been on some fradulant suit, where i meber received any money and habe no ideal what they are talking about, threatening to garnish my wages. New York city New York Author: Renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Paul smith New York

Jun 18 2017
Advanced Monster It never refunded my money. Their stupid reference number is bogus according to my bank. They have told the refund would take ten to fifteen business days. Called them again and nowthey say 30 business days! I hope some lawyer contacts me since they are a scam. Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Monster Florida

Jun 18 2017
Derm Dazzle Continual billing despite repeated attempts to cancel and return product. White Planes, New York and St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Redwood City, California Skin Care: Derm Dazzle Internet

Jun 18 2017
PNC Bank Bank sent we worthless promotional loan checks Palm Coast Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet

Jun 18 2017
Bangkok Bank Not Releasing my Funds - In My Opinion Discrimination Based on Race - I being American Bo Win Sriracha Thailand Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Cash Services: Banks: Bangkok Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
Maddie Atkinson Madi Rose Fraudulent Photographer New York City, San diego. Internet Author: New york city, New York Sales People: Maddie Atkinson Internet

Jun 18 2017
pistolaccents wont respond back to my order for 2 lone wolf 40 s&w compensators peekskill New York Author: traverse city, Michigan Guns & Ranges: pistolaccents peekskill, New York

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
International Awards Services Said i won 2,000,000.00 dollars an i need to send them $12.00 To get it Kansas City KS Nationwide Author: Buckeye Lake, Ohio Liars: International Awards Services Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet