NATIONAL CONSUMER MARKETING COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national consumer marketing company
There may be more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
For more specific results for "national consumer marketing company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 21 2017
Professional Credit Management inc Company won't resolve my issue and continue to hang up and avoid my calls Jonesboro Arkansas Author: Southaven , Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Professional Credit Management inc Jonesboro , Arkansas

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 21 2017
Pioneer Auction Gallery Pioneerantiqueauction.com This company sells fakes and uses sly words to make buyer think item's are real antiques - all made in India and China Portland Oregon Author: Richmond, California Prostitutes: Pioneer Auction Gallery

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 21 2017
Crystal Springs Water DS Waters PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR CUSTOMER CARE OR SERVICE -DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Marietta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Bottled Water Delivery: Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Vincent IT - Fraud Company Employee silence, You expect your employees to show up for work on time, to meet their work or nitpicking at tiny details, but you dont have money to pay them. I have been working in Vincent IT company for a few months but they don't have enough money to pay for three employees. Texas, Bhopal Nationwide Author: houston, California Computer Software: Vincent IT Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Taylor beach services Jessica Jayanna Taylor and San dunes beach services This company is a scam they take your credit card and sell the information and never get you the kayak they ruined our vacation Treasure Island Florida Author: Bethesda , Maryland Festivals & Event Services: Taylor beach services Treasure Island, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Autoloss Great company - Until you ask for a refund Clackamas Oregon Author: Aloha, Oregon Auto Inspection: Autoloss Clackamas, Oregon

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Dennis Yu SCAM Orem Utah
Author: Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Dennis Yu Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Dromy international investment company 505 investment co llc/Eli, Jonathan & Dromy Bed Bugs Slumlord 1343 & 1349 n Martel ave, LA Los angeles CA Author: los angeles, California Building Services: Dromy international investment company

Apr 20 2017
Malibu Slimm Films Jonathan Slack STAY AWAY!!!!! He and the company are scam artists and thiefs. They took my money shut the video and never gave me my video. They need to be out of business Beverly Hills California Author: Apple Valley, California Video & Film Production: Malibu Slimm Films Beverly Hills, California

Apr 20 2017
TCP Logistics Rob Larson Scandalous Scaming Company Benbrook Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Apr 20 2017
SOS Credit Company Did not for filling his contract Texas Nationwide Author: ft Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: SOS Credit Company Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Talaton Group Herb Trotter Michelle Trotter wife credit repair company. raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Business Consultants: Talaton Group Herb Trotter raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Blue Buffalo Company Uses false advertising and misleads consumers regarding Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter Glendale Arizona Parina dog food and blue buffalo settle lawsuits after two years regarding false advertising Author: Evergreen, Colorado Animal Abuse: Blue Buffalo Company Glendale, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Accu-metrics/Viaguard Please DO NOT use this company! SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Accu-metrics/Viaguard Toronto, Ontario

Apr 20 2017
Edison Nation / Scott Droms Edison Nation is a Scam Company North Carolina North Carolina Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Edison Nation / Scott Droms North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide