Your Search | national grant

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Frank Toyota Service Staff Beware of Scrupulous Practices National City California Author: Lemon grove, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Frank Toyota National City, California

Oct 01 2015
National Association of Credit Management Sending emails telline me I owe them money. Internet Author: 92407, California Collection Agencies: National Association of Credit Management Internet

Sep 30 2015
North American Direct Services Book & Magazine Publishers They promised 500 gift card in exchange of accepting their services and never sent anything, also they continued charging me even after I called to cancel the services Reno Nevada Author: national city, California Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Sep 30 2015
AES Module National part DO NOT SEND YOUR MODULE HERE!!! jacksonville fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Parts: AES Module Internet

Sep 28 2015
national magazine exchange they talked me into subscribing to 9 magazines which i did not want baltimore Maryland Author: Lindsay, California Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine exchange baltimore, Maryland

Sep 27 2015

Sep 25 2015
National Credit Recovery Paul Strickland Ripped off money under false and fraudulent representations. Beverly Hills California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: National Credit Recovery Beverly Hills, California

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 25 2015
National Distributors Leasing Inc 1517 Avco Blvd Sellersburg, IN 47172 Ken Campbell, Gordon West Lied, Illegal Refusal to Pay Wages Earned, Possible Illegal Tampering with Electronic Driver Logs To Avoid Paying For Work Completed, Misrepresented Equipment Quality Sellersburg Indiana 2 Rebuttals from Munky to 1 Complaint Author: Somewhere, Texas Liars: National Distributors Leasing Inc 1517 Avco Blvd Sellersburg, IN 47172 Sellersburg, Indiana

Sep 25 2015
National general insurance National general insurance. Look elsewhere horrible customer service! Salem Nc Nationwide Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: National general insurance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
US Treasury US Treasury Grant Scam ? Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: US Treasury

Sep 23 2015
PAUL KUEHNE Jerrold s Auto Sales IncPaul s Alignment Services Auto Sales Inc they were going to give me grant money to run help run each of my business but i had to put down $4500.00 each I never received any money Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Ironton, Ohio Auto Repair Service: PAUL KUEHNE Las Vegas, , Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Pushpin Holdings QL Fraudulent, criminal, cheat, credit destructive National NY, NY Author: Coram, New York Sales People: Pushpin Holdings QL Internet

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 20 2015
People's National Bank Debit Card Phone Call Scam Nationwide Author: Moscow, Pennsylvania Banks: People's National Bank Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
National Magazine Exchange ThinkDirect Marketing, National Publishers Exchange, NME, NPE Ex employee is not happy, they paid a $535,000 FTC penalty, they treat emplyees and customers terribly Largo Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Joe Hale National Products - Joe Hale CON ARTIST - Refused to Pay for completed Web Development Services - Gave story about how everyone rips HIM off - Signal Hill California Author: Iowa Websites: Joe Hale Signal Hill, California

Sep 17 2015
Liberty National Financial Corporation LIBERTY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP handled my dispute with a customer very quickly and privately Norman Oklahoma Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corporation Norman, Oklahoma

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2015
Schneider Schneider National Dallas Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Schneider Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2015
National Pen Company LLC BEWARE OF SO-CALLED FREE OFFERS/ ANY OFFERS FROM THIS COMPANY! They will charge you more than you ever thought possible! Horrible company!!!!  San Diego California Author: White City , Oregon Manufacturers: National Pen Company LLC San Diego, California