NATIONAL GRANT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national grant
There may be more specific results for "national grant"
For more specific results for "national grant"
Showing 26-50 of 22,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "national grant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network This company sent me a letter & wanted me to pay $20.00 & they will send me $250,000.00. Gilbert Arizona Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: National Review Network Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network Seeking payment for a prize award Chandler Arizona Author: Commerce Twp., Michigan Bait-and-Switch: National Review Network Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
National Notary of America The only thing Quick about this company is how Quickly they take your money Denver Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: National Notary of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Central Award Distribution Final Judging Div. Award Number Processing National & World Headquarters... PO Box 2905 Kansas City,KS 66110 United States Office OF THE DIRECTOR Tried to run the same old scam KANSAS CITY Kansas WORLDWIDE Author: Palatka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Wells Fargo Dealer Services NEVER GET A LOAN WITH WFDS Irvine California Author: National City, California Loans: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Irvine, California

Jul 10 2017
NASHVILLE MATCHMAKERS NASHVILLE MATCHMAKERS, TENNESSEE SINGLES, WISCONSIN SINGLES OKLAHOMA SINGLES, IOWA SINGLES, OHIO SINGLES, MINNESOTA SINGLES, MISSOURI SINGLES, VIRGINIA SINGLES, WEST VIRGINIA SINGLES Deceptive business practice, breach of contract Franklin, Nashville, National Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dating Services: NASHVILLE MATCHMAKERS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2017
ADI Moving & Storage LLC National Wide Moving Shipping Fraud Reisterstown Maryland
Author: San Francisco, California Moving Companies: ADI Moving & Storage LLC Reisterstown, Maryland

Jul 09 2017
national boat cover Eevelle defective product carlsbad California Author: valdosta, Georgia Manufacturers: national boat cover carlsbad, California

Jul 06 2017
National Review Network Chandler Arizona Author: Verdon, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Pacific National Capital Scam financial services with upfront fees Ervine California False statements made against Pacific National Capital Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Pacific National Capital Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
National Student Loan Associates Fraud-took my money and failed to pay my student loan Irvine California Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: National Student Loan Associates Irvine, California

Jul 05 2017
Dads Are Awesome National Association of Dads Crooks, Thiefs Charleston, South Carolina Internet Author: JEFFERSON, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Dads Are Awesome Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 04 2017
National Processing Center 2017 Benefit Update For Missouri Citizens Only Asking for Signature,, age and phone no. For info. For 15,000 death benefits. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Buckner, Missouri Funeral Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2017
American truck group and national truck funding Ripped us a new one Gulf port mississippi Author: Blythewood, South Carolina Liars: American truck group and national truck funding mississippi

Jul 03 2017
National Passport Information Center Mysteriously Lost Old Passport Book Nationwide Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Passport Information Center Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Donald conaway Donald conway approach me on Facebook, , told he was federal agent and there was a grant for low income and disability people, he asked me several questions and said I was of the recipient Never said Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cash Services: Donald conaway Internet

Jul 02 2017
National Mobile Billboards, LLC NMB Media Florida Frank E Yon illegal workplace discrimination, verbal abuse offence, unpaid wages and Emotional distress FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: National Mobile Billboards, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 01 2017
National Truck Funding LLC Trucking company charges fees and send plates for half a year even though I paid for a year. Arizona Author: Saint petersburg, Florida Sales People: National Truck Funding Mississippi

Jul 01 2017
National General Insurance Did not provide proof of insurance and over billed for their own mistake. Very rude and unhelpful Cleveland OH 44101-6431 Ohio Author: Winston , California Auto & Truck Rental: National General Insurance Cleveland OH 44101-6431, Ohio

Jun 30 2017
National Protection Service NJ New Jersey
Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: National Protection Service NJ , New Jersey

Jun 29 2017
National payment centet Department if educstion Trying to shake down an old Lady!! Said my $100 monthly payment is involuntary because it comes out of my social security. Atlanta Georgia Author: North Bend, Oregon Colleges and Universities: National payment centet Atlanta, Georgia