Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

national grant

Showing 26-50 of 21,799 Found Reports For more specific results for "national grant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

41, Report #1352096

Jan 26 2017
Afrihost Took my money, gave me nothing and wishes to continue being a parasite of an on-line national internet service provider Author: pretoria, Internet Service Providers: Afrihost Nationwide

42, Report #1352003

Jan 25 2017
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank For many months this bank intentionally caused my payment to be late to incur late fees and other charges until I was behind. then they sent me a letter to pay the loan off or face other charges. Des Moines Iowa The definition of Insanity Author: franklin, Georgia Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Financial Institution Nationwide

43, Report #1352016

Jan 25 2017
National shopping services Nationwide Author: san diego, California Small Business Services: National shopping services Nationwide

44, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 23 2017
national dealers services krystal took money out of account after denial of warranty Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Repair Service: national dealers services Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California