Your Search | national grant

Sep 22 2015
Pushpin Holdings QL Fraudulent, criminal, cheat, credit destructive National NY, NY Author: Coram, New York Sales People: Pushpin Holdings QL Internet

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 20 2015
People's National Bank Debit Card Phone Call Scam Nationwide Author: Moscow, Pennsylvania Banks: People's National Bank Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
National Magazine Exchange ThinkDirect Marketing, National Publishers Exchange, NME, NPE Ex employee is not happy, they paid a $535,000 FTC penalty, they treat emplyees and customers terribly Largo Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Joe Hale National Products - Joe Hale CON ARTIST - Refused to Pay for completed Web Development Services - Gave story about how everyone rips HIM off - Signal Hill California Author: Iowa Websites: Joe Hale Signal Hill, California

Sep 17 2015
Liberty National Financial Corporation LIBERTY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP handled my dispute with a customer very quickly and privately Norman Oklahoma Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corporation Norman, Oklahoma

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2015
Schneider Schneider National Dallas Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Schneider Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2015
National Pen Company LLC BEWARE OF SO-CALLED FREE OFFERS/ ANY OFFERS FROM THIS COMPANY! They will charge you more than you ever thought possible! Horrible company!!!!  San Diego California Author: White City , Oregon Manufacturers: National Pen Company LLC San Diego, California

Sep 15 2015
National Relocation Van Lines National Relocation Solutions Never completed delivery and doesn't want to pay insurance taken. Lied about cost. Worst customer service ever. Hallandale Beach, FL / Baltimore Maryland Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: National Relocation Van Lines Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 15 2015
FNTC (First National Trustee Company) Royal Holiday Club, Isle of Man (=FNTC/IFG Int./FNG, Isle of Man), Holiday Clubs ltd, 887, Cayman Island (=Lacovia Condos' address!) Holiday Club credit system -fraud Douglas, Isle of Man Great Britain Anonymous=Sari Author: Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: FNTC (First National Trustee Company) Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
score a goal in the classroom Ernie Horn Executive Director misuse of power misuse of funding misuse of grant money for personal use not allocating donated books to purpose of children and education and allowing to sit and rot and be moved from barn to barn instead of being given out two children in need Aledo Texas Author: Aledo, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Con Artists: score a goal in the classroom Aledo, Texas

Sep 13 2015
The National Congress of Employers NCE Member Services sold me false dreams of insurance washington dc Author: las vegas, Nevada Liars: The National Congress of Employers wah,

Sep 12 2015
All Coast Auto Transport National Transport Solutions s****. Author: Shrewsbury, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: All Coast Auto Transport Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2015
National Cash Advance America. Quoted me my BankAccount# & Routing# - He had them! No doubt SocSec# & DL as well. Unknown Internet Author: New York, New York Loans: National Cash Advance America. Internet

Sep 11 2015
National Yellow Pages Ripoff Attempt Irving Texas 75063 Author: Topeka, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: National Yellow Pages Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
National Moving Systems A huge scam . This company disappeared with over $30,000of my belonging a have not returned my call in 5 weeks. Colorado Author: Arizona Moving Companies: National Moving Systems Colorado

Sep 10 2015
National Yellow Pages, Irving Texas Joe Garza Sent me info for free advertising. I sent it in. Now, like the other guy in PA, they want $329 semi-annual. Irving Texas, P.O Box 630445 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising Agencies: National Yellow Pages, Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 10 2015
National Home Buyers Alliance NHBA Program Online Can Assist People to Buy or Qualify for a home regardless of Credit Chamblee Tucker Nationwide. Corrections to inaccuracies Author: Norcross, Georgia Real Estate Services: National Home Buyers Alliance Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay, Sabrina Hale Internet

Sep 09 2015
national screening center if what i susoect or im finding deems true, and that monsters ends up w visitation alone with my baby boy..... houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Child Protective Services: national screening center houston, Texas

Sep 09 2015
National Construction Workforce, George Harper, Recruiter/Business developement, Daniel, Superintendent. I performed work for the contractor and was not paid. Indianapolis, Indiana Author: San Diego, California Builders & Contractors: National Construction Workforce Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Ipaymentinc National Merchant Bancard FRAUD - DO NOT USE THIS CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES! United States Nationwide Author: NYC, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ipaymentinc Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
National Management Crestview Apartments told to pay more or move out Clive Iowa Author: Parkersburg, Iowa Family Services: National Management Clive, Iowa