Your Search | national healthcare discount, nhcd, asi

Aug 19 2016
Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Verifiers: Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
National RV Detroit bad service belleville Michigan Author: Sylvania, Ohio RV Resorts: National RV Detroit belleville, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 12 2016
STDcheck.com Stdcheck.com Is an over priced rip off Nationwide Author: LA, California Healthcare Centers: STDcheck.com Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Horizon Healthcare Institute-courtney robinson Fraud, deceitful, unprofessional Thief Ft Myers Florida Author: cape coral, Florida Health Care Education: Horizon Healthcare Institute Florida

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 09 2016
Paul Sawyer - Painting Custom Discount Painting House/Business Painting Con Artist Who Is An Ex Con - CONSUMER BEWARE lake arrowhead; Wrightwood; Hesperia;Inland Empire California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Home Improvements: Paul Sawyer - Painting Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now They are out to get your money! San Diego California Author: Oregon Healthcare Centers: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego , California

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
National Bank Card Processing Service Merchant service Stay Away From Bankcard Processing service Melville, NY Nationwide Author: Rego Park, New York Banks: National Bank Card Processing Service Nationwide