Your Search | national healthcare discount, nhcd, asi

Nov 20 2016
Youth Sality AKA Sality Youth Scam to send a sample, then automate a subscription, create extreme difficulty in reversing Lehi Utah Author: The Villages, Florida Home HealthCare: Youth Sality Lehi, Utah

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Nov 20 2016
Discount pet medication Discount pet meds, Sierra Nevada pet company, discountpetmedication.biz Lack of communication and customer service Internet Author: Windham, Maine Better Business Bureau: Discount pet medication Internet

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 18 2016
US National Posst Took my money via paypal and never delivered bike I ordered Internet Author: Galveston, Texas Sporting Goods: US National Post Internet

Nov 17 2016
BPAS BPAS bpas.com/BPAS is a national provider of retirement plan administration and related services Charged exorbitant fees Utica NY Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: BPAS Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
National Moving Group Bait and Switch Boca Raton Florida Sounds like they were acting as a moving broker Author: Morton Grove, Illinois Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 15 2016
NCE Unified National Health Unified Life Insurance Took money from bank account before its time Overland Park Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida Health Insurance: NCE Unified National Health

Nov 14 2016
National Life They have hairy hands that go into your savings Vermont Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Banks: National Life Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 10 2016
USA Discount Plans, Company operates under names such as USA Discount Plans, Utility Billing Discount, Billing Discount. They are a SCAM, BEWARE!! Northridge California
Author: New Jersey Financial Services: USA Discount Plans Northridge, California

Nov 10 2016
Team National bigntnallaccess Team National - Caution ft lauderdale Nationwide Author: appleton, Wisconsin Multi-Level Marketing: Team National Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
National Fryer Solutions, LLC Frymate, David G DO NOT USE THEIR CHEAP PRODUCTS LaQuinta California
Frymate Author: LaQuinta, California Restaurants: National Fryer Solutions, LLC LaQuinta, California

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Iyer health pledges 100% customer satisfaction with service based products and all free look periods on insurance carrier policies. *UPDATE: Iyer Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iyer Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Support Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Nov 08 2016
National Moving Group Major ripoff Boca Raton, Fl Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Moving Companies: National Moving Group FL

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with new deals with 10% off. Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 07 2016
National Congress of Employers, Simple Health Charged my checking account on a canceled policy Washington DC Internet Author: Carver, Massachusetts Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Internet

Nov 07 2016
Simple Health Health insurance discount company Houston Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: Simple Health Houston , Texas

Nov 04 2016
National Telecom Services NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom This vendor contracted me for several installations and repair services and didn't pay me for the work. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania