Your Search | national healthcare discount affordable services premier health care plan
There may be more reports for "national healthcare discount affordable services premier health care plan"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "national healthcare discount affordable services premier health care plan"

Jun 29 2016
Ruben's Roofing Unreliable, Irresponsible. Lubbock TX Author: Ralls, Texas Consumer Services: Ruben's Roofing Texas

Diggers pool services Liner World Crestwood ILL
June 30th 2016 emails Author: Lincolnton, North Carolina Pool Services: Diggers pool services Internet

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Bonsall ,California Internet Author: El cerrito, California Animal Services: Gail Murphy/ Equine Trans net Internet

Jun 29 2016
Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP Promises Big, Charges Big, Delivers Nothing New York New York Author: NY, New York Legal Services: Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Project Child Support Kai Patterson, Amy Morales Started but didn't finish Rockaway New Jersey Services Provided And Require Legal Fees Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Project Child Support Rockaway, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Nefarious Jobs All talk, no action Internet Author: Kansas Personal Services: Nefarious Jobs Internet

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 29 2016
Murray Hill National and Leahann Sanders ,National Field Director, SCAM Focus Group Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Murray Hill National Internet

Jun 29 2016
#GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS OPERATE UNDER TRAVELOCITY COMPLETE RIPOFF ATLANTA Nationwide
Author: Illinois Travel Services: #GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Legacy Collect, Collect Call charge was outrageous without being connecting the other party. Summit New Jersey
Author: Summit, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Hyun Kim Summit, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
National Moving Group Lies, lies, lies. Dishonest company with dishonest employees. SCAM!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Brick, New Jersey Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
MiraVie EyeComplexRx - SkinComplexRx Refused to refund money for a purchase I did not authorize. Santa Ana California Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Jun 29 2016
Stepping Stones child development center I take my child into daycare Tuesday -Saturday every week. Instead of automatically being allowed to have her come those days you are required to sign them up during the week for Saturday care which isn’t a problem and I do every week.  newport news Virginia Author: Virginia Preschools: Stepping Stones child development center newport news, Virginia