NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national legal associates
There may be more specific results for "national legal associates"
For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Showing 26-50 of 36,298 Found Reports For more specific results for "national legal associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 17 2017
support kids rip me off and trying to still collect money from me texas Author: Hollister, California Legal Services: support kids Internet

May 17 2017
Airhardt Enforcement Saundra UNPROFESSIONAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Legal Services: Airhardt Enforcement Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Canadian Pardon Services SCAM Canadian pardon services Took my money! won't let me cancel toronto, Ontario Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Title and Escrow Services: Legal Services: Canadian Pardon Services Toronto, ON , Ontario

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
What a Disappointment in Rotstein & Shiffman RIPOFF, Unprofessional, Lazy Daytona Beach Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Rotstein & Shiffman Daytona Beach, Florida

May 17 2017
alexander Yakov Tsiring Alexander Tsiring law firm Tsiring law firm Hire at your own risk, attorney is not knowledgeable brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: alexander Yakov Tsiring brooklyn, North Carolina

May 16 2017
National Warranty Corporation Does not honor warranty transfers-creates false excuses springfield Oregon Author: fresno, California Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation springfield, Oregon

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
acs corporation collections and legal department paul smith attorney from new york.  new york Nationwide
Author: Cresthill, Illinois Collection Agency's: acs corporation collections and legal department Nationwide

May 16 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty Mind for your customers to tell you in the contract item is covered but in practice when a problem he always say no to no coverage Katy Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Cordell Cordell Crooks! Fort Worth texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cordell Cordell TX

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 15 2017
David Schuman ,National Underclassmen Combine, COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE! Internet Author: Eureka, California Sports Instruction: David Schuman (National Underclassmen Combine) Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

National Review Network Says I won 734,940,00 Chandler Arizona
Author: STOUT, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

May 14 2017
Michael Johnson US LEGAL WARRENT ISSUED BY LEGAL OFFICE Washington Internet
Author: Savannah , Tennessee Banks: Michael Johnson US LEGAL Internet

May 13 2017
Nochumson PC Keep Lying! Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Nochumson PC Pennsylvania