Your Search | national magazine exchange n.m.e.

Sep 10 2014
Primetime Reader Service They called my husband, when I wasn't home and told him our credit card entered him into a contest. They did a lot of quick talking and he told me about it when I got home. I told him it was a RIP-OFF. I called them when they took the second $39.00 out of our account. My husband doesn't do our checkbook. I called them to cancel this service. They told me NO, couldn't cancel it. Couldn't talk to a supervisor.BS Lakewood Ohio Author: Stony Creek, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Reader Service Lakewood, Ohio

Sep 09 2014
active.com aka charged $90 illegally to my credit card, after a Fitness magazine subscription auto-renewed (also unauthorized) somewhere in CA Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Fitness Consultants: active.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
sunshine subscription agency ssafreedomdavid spivey THEFT OF MONEY coral springs Florida Author: meriden, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: sunshine subscription agency coral springs, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Liberty National Financial Corp Will not pay on Bonds for Freight Bills norman Oklahoma Author: Evart, Michigan Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corp norman, Oklahoma

Sep 09 2014
National Car Rental Car Damage AFTER drop off SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: Glastonbury, Connecticut Auto Rentals: National Car Rental Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 08 2014
mybonuscenter They got me. I subscribed for $2. I knew it was a trap but I figured, $2 for something like 15 magazines. Well no, it is two dollars for shipping each magazine. Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: mybonuscenter Internet

Sep 08 2014
first national collection bureau sent collection notice for credit card ive never had sparks Nevada Author: squaw valley, California Credit & Debt Services: first national collection bureau sparks, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
Woodforest National Bank Holding my money Denver North Carolina Author: Stanley, North Carolina Banks: Woodforest National Bank Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Entertainment Book Entertainment Book is Unethical & has to be Stopped Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Entertainment Book Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
National Readers of North America www.nationalreadersnorthamerica.com Misrepresented themselves on behalf of Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes; I'm in October sweepstakes, won a watch & magazine subscriptions, then charge for others. Great Falls Montana Author: Van Wert, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: National Readers of North America Great Falls, Montana

Sep 08 2014
National Claim Management, NCM, NCM123 horrible communication, poor claim handling, completely non-responisive, works with other poor quality businesses Brooklyn Internet Author: Oceanside, California Legal Process Services: National Claim Management Internet

Sep 08 2014
Keesler Airforce base AAFES The exchange Sold a lawn mower that was recalled. Would not let me return the mower or honor the recall Biloxi Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Keesler Airforce base AAFES Biloxi, Mississippi

Sep 07 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email. Author: Tujunga, California Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Clearwater, Florida

Sep 07 2014
Author: Castro Valley, California Newspapers – Magazines: Unique Subscription Agency Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 06 2014
Home Business Magazine Selling my personal info without permission, spammy magazine Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Based Business: Home Business Magazine Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
BuyaRadiator.com 714-587-3950 , sales@buyaradiator.com , CustomerService@buyaradiator.com BuyaRadiator sent me wrong part and will not do exchange or full refund California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Parts: BuyaRadiator.com California

Sep 05 2014
Bj's national hand car was Bait and switch North Hollywwod California Author: California Car Washes: Bj's national hand car was North Hollywwod, California

Sep 05 2014
NCAC National credit audit corporation The most racist woman I have ever dealt with! Dallas Texas Author: orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: NCAC Dallas, Texas

Sep 05 2014
National Pacific Debt LLC. Debt Council This so-called DEBT COLLECTOR has been sending several emails demanding payment of $1170 for Loan I never took out. If unpaid or no settlement out of court i risk going to jail and Feds contacted. Internet Author: Miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: National Pacific Debt LLC. Internet

Sep 05 2014
National Pacific Debt LLC treating attorney & Court for $1170.00 I have 1 day to pay or I will be in court. Internet Author: Sandwich, Illinois Lawyers: National Pacific Debt LLC Internet

Sep 04 2014
National Pacific Debt llc theated me with jail if i did not pay them $1170. Internet Author: Mount Vernon, Illinois Legal Process Services: National Pacific Debt llcre Internet

Sep 04 2014
My city eats my city beauty, my city publications, mycitynetworks Auto Renew contract....Lies about what they do...no social media help....little to no distribution of magazine Orlando Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My city eats Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2014
Team national pyramid fort lauderdale florida Author: kelso, Washington Multi Level Marketing: Team national Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
National Association of Asian American Professionals We donated to this organization and from the moment we did we regretted it! They were diabolical and conniving as they kept demanding more and more free things. We just couldn’t believe how awful they were. And then when it was over, how unthankful they were. WARNING> If you donate to this group expect to never be let off the hook. Expect more and more demands, rude and unscrupulous behavior. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Event Planners & Sites: National Association of Asian American Professionals Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
Royal/Omnisure Group Royal Adminastration/Omnisure extended auto warrenty, National Warrenty Services is the marketer to this warrenty SCAMMED !!! Chicago Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Royal/Omnisure Group Nationwide