Your Search | national magazine exchange

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Uninformed, and you missed the point. Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

30, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

35, Report #1319194

Aug 08 2016
International Living Magazine Fast Track Seminars to moving Abroad Fast Track Seminars to Retiring Abroad Frederick Maryland Author: Dallas, Texas Seminar Programs: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
National Bank Card Processing Service Merchant service Stay Away From Bankcard Processing service Melville, NY Nationwide Author: Rego Park, New York Banks: National Bank Card Processing Service Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Anthony Mango Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLCCompany NumberLC001423736StatusActiveIncorporation Date30 October 2014 (almost 2 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability CompanyJurisdictionMissouri (US)Registered Address3135 Old Route 5 Unit 10C Anthony Mango of President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida is a crook and a thief.  Chicago and Miami (maybe Davie Florida) Illinois, Florida and Missouri
Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Chicago, Illinois

41, Report #1320870

Aug 05 2016
National magazine exchange Not sure about this company Clearwater Florida Author: rocky mount, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: National magazine exchange Clearwater, Florida

42, Report #1320740

Aug 04 2016
s****.
Author: flint, Michigan Festivals & Event Services: Stonberry California

43, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

44, Report #1320366

Aug 02 2016
National City Building Official Luis Sainz National City CA, 91950 National City's, Luis Sainz CBO, Has Neapolitan Syndrom National City California Author: Chula Vista, California Government Services: National City Building Official Luis Sainz National City, California

45, Report #1320363

Aug 02 2016
PNC Bank National City Mortgage PNC FORCLOSED MY HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DIVORCE BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM Dayton Nationwide Question Author: Chula Vista, California Mortgage Companies: PNC Bank Nationwide

46, Report #1320125

Aug 01 2016
National Family Solutions You Decide Santa Barbara Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

47, Report #1320082

Aug 01 2016
HEINEKEN NATIONAL They are advertising to expend more than 150.00 to get a 20.00 dollars rebate Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: HEINEKEN NATIONAL Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
Movie Clips Magazine, Shaun Michael and John LaRe took my money and did not deliver Ponzi, scam, Buyer beware Fort Myers Florida Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

49, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

50, Report #1319442

Jul 28 2016
National Data Group Ben Temme Ripped Off Omaha Nationwide Author: , Internet Services: National Data Group Nationwide