Your Search | national one telecom

Jul 29 2014
access high bullmastiff took deposit on a dog and never delivered one oklahoma Author: Newark , New Jersey Dog Catchers: access high bullmastiff Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Millionairedates.com Millionaire dates online dating advertise one price then as you upgrade quotes another when membership is cancelled California Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Financial Services: Millionairedates.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial PMI I signed up for one on one mentoring with PMI, but I never received it. They told I just invested $3100. Internet Author: Loma Linda, California Tutoring: Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial Internet

Jul 29 2014
newsonsale The website showed me good shoes i bought one but it never returned to the address Internet Author: Lynwood, California Sales People: newsonsale Internet

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 29 2014
National Grant Departmen Gary Johnson Claim I was given 25,000 in grant money to use for whatever purpose I choose Washington DC Author: Cicero, Illinois Abusive Children: National Grant Departmen Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2014
National Real Estate Making false allegation against my background in credit history orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Realtors: National Real Estate orlando, Florida

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC