NATIONAL PLATINUM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national platinum
There may be more specific results for "national platinum"
For more specific results for "national platinum"
Showing 26-50 of 27,094 Found Reports For more specific results for "national platinum"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
National ERA Servicing LLC Will Not Refund My Application Fee McDonough Georgia Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Property Management: National ERA Servicing LLC McDonough, Georgia

29, Report #1402053

Sep 24 2017
Attorney Jason Benson From Cash advance Inc. *Jason Benson(Attorney)*John Anderson(Accounts Dept.) *Email: deptsettlementdepartment@gmail.com*Bureau of Defaulter Agency(FTC) Incorporation *National Dept. Solution, PO BOX 10528, Atlanta GA SCAM: Cash Advance Inc. threatening emails, alleged fraud lawsuit FAKE! Atlanta Georgia Author: Sebastian, Florida Cash Services: Attorney Jason Benson From Cash advance Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

30, Report #1402032

Sep 24 2017
national support solutions fraudulent, dishonest, scam, thieves Lake Worth Florida Author: panorama city, California Internet Fraud: national support solutions Lake Worth, Florida

31, Report #1401958

Sep 23 2017
Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Stealing from Start-ups Looking for Funding Memphis Tennessee Documented Proof of Belle and Mims' Scam Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Investment Brokers: Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Memphis, Tennessee

32, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
John Stevenson's Lies Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness I ordered Skincell Pro. I paid shipping cost for the free sample. I did see, nor was I aware of a 14 day deadline to cancel or pay the full price of the product, $79.85. Los Angeles California Author: Kent, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Platinum Herbal Wellness Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 22 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com , Logobands.com Mashnoon LLC They Counterfieted LIVESTRONG wristbands and are currently infringing on other national trademarks. Stafford, Texas NetBrands Corporation NOT Net Brands Inc. Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Miscellaneous Companies: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Platinum Logistics Team Nick Mikhailovic THIEVES! Bensenville Illinois Author: Titusville, Florida Employers: Platinum Logistics Team Bensenville, Illinois

Sep 21 2017
national cover nationalcovers.com 2270 cosmos ct ste 100 calsbad ca 920111-800-616-0599 We ordered a cover for our rv on 11/23/16 from national cover made by eevelle. it was a goldline with a 5 yr. warranty we looked at alot of covers and bought this one. on sept 3, 2016 we uncovered or rv the cover had two rips in it. we connected the company, took pictures, and filed a claim on the warranty. we were answered the next day with an email saying they would give us patches to cover the tears, if we responded asap. we responded with not wanting to patch a cover that was not even a year old. it was 7 days when i emailed and called again this time we were emailed an answer that our claim was not covered under thier warranty for replacement or repair. the company who offered patches now will not back thier warranty. I emailed asking for a supervisor to call us back but that took several more days. again we were told the tears were our fault and was no covered under thier warranty. i asked for another person higher up to contact us about this matter. they will no answer emails or phone calls. i looked at the better business bureau the reveiws on this company were the worst i wish i had checked her first. please beware of this company and their warranties. Internet Author: Mathews, Virginia RV Parts & Accessories: national cover Internet

Sep 21 2017
National renewal magazine I was told I couldn't cancel services Nationwide Author: Amarillo, Texas Art Galleries: National renewal magazine Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report is more likely than not a competitor of the Complainant. | Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Uniondale New York Author: new york, New York Loans: Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Uniondale, New York

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 20 2017
Mid-West National Life Company of Tennessee Health Markets Be Careful North Richland Hills, Texas Nationwide Author: Studio City, California Health Insurance: Mid-West National Life Company of Tennessee Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Octa video https://www.octavideo.com Spam texting everyday from this scam sham of a company Internet BS! This is a Professional Scammer!!! Author: Florida Adult Web Site: Octa video Internet

Sep 19 2017
Platinum Sales Wellness Vitamins, Marketing Safflower oil for weight loss unknown - suspect it to be off-shore Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: Platinum Sales Internet

Sep 17 2017
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS A Project of American Service Council Soliciting funds from senior citizens to lobby about social security Washington District of Columbia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Non-Profit Charities: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2017
Platinum Garcinia XWL Biggest Scam Santa Ana California Author: North Windham, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Platinum Garcinia XWL Santa Ana, California

Sep 16 2017
National Cycle Terrible Return Policy Maywood Illinois Author: Arroyo Grande, California Motorcycles: National Cycle Maywood, Illinois

Sep 16 2017
the sale guru tyme curling iron Scam overseas Internet Author: National Harbor, Maryland Beauty Products: the sale guru Internet

Sep 15 2017
Reward Zone USA, LLC NATIONAL CONSUMER CENTER, TOPCHOICEREWARDS, Scam does not honor gift cards. White Plains New York Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Reward Zone USA, LLC White Plains , New York

Sep 15 2017
national review network sent me a letter saying i won 734,967.00 chandler Arizona Author: bridgeport, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: national review network chandler, Arizona