NATIONAL VAN LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national van lines
There may be more specific results for "national van lines"
For more specific results for "national van lines"
Showing 1-25 of 38,682 Found Reports For more specific results for "national van lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
National Detail pros Rip off Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon RV Parts & Accessories: National Detail pros Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 18 2017
National Publishers Exchange scamed my wife . No magazines ordered yet billed and put into collections. wre will not pay Largo Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Mail Order Services: National Publishers Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Colonial Van Lines & ESP Motors disreputable moving firms Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Author: Reading, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
National Seating and Mobility Horrible Staff! Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Medical Supplies: National Seating and Mobility Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 14 2017
Halvor Lines Fraudulent claim Superior Wisconsin
Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Halvor Lines

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Transco Lines RTI New day, new lie Russellville Arkansas
Author: temple, Texas Trucking Companies: Transco Lines

16, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

17, Report #1392011

Aug 11 2017
Swift Van Lines Realy Shady and Unreliable Laurel Maryland Author: Maine Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines Laurel, Maryland

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Central Maine Moving and Storage Linco - Agent for North American Van Lines Our Moving Nightmare with Central Maine Moving and Storage. Don't let it happen to you! Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Moving Companies: Central Maine Moving and Storage Bangor, Maine

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Ameribanc National Don't fall for the hoax Wheaton Illinois Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California