Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

national van lines

Showing 26-50 of 23,998 Found Reports For more specific results for "national van lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Atlant Van Lines Ca Hollywood, FL F Author: mcdonough, Georgia Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines Hollywood, Flordia

Feb 09 2017
Joseph Van-Y Joe Van-Y, Joe Vany, HD Homes, SJ Homes, Douglas Van-Y, Doug Van-Y Convicted Scammer - Shady Contractor - Scammed $23000, left leaky roof and partially done porch West Branch Michigan
False Information... Author: Midland, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Joseph Van-Y West Branch, Michigan

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
APEX Van Lines, Inc. APEX did not deliver goods on time and damaged goods, did not pay the Claims? Chicago Illinois Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Moving Companies: APEX Van Lines, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Feb 08 2017
National Moving Group Inflated pricing, use of unlicensed contractors, breach of contract, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2017
National Write You Congressman Alan Litvak Illegal Operations Houston Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Business Consulting: National Write You Congressman Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
United. Royal Van Lines Stolen Goods Hallendale Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: United. Royal Van Lines Hallendale , Florida

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Art van furniture Expensive mistake for christmas Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Art van furniture

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Kamron Audio Kamron Audio Locus NEW KAMRON AUDIO AND LOCUS PROJECTOR SCAM REPLACED WHITE VAN SCAM Corona Callifornia
Author: Riverside , California Miscellaneous Electronics: Kamron Audio

Feb 01 2017
Angel City Properties LLC Kirsten Olson Scamming landlord! Van Nuys California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Angel City Properties LLC Van Nuys, California

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

47, Report #1352096

Jan 26 2017
Afrihost Took my money, gave me nothing and wishes to continue being a parasite of an on-line national internet service provider Author: pretoria, Internet Service Providers: Afrihost Nationwide

48, Report #1352003

Jan 25 2017
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank For many months this bank intentionally caused my payment to be late to incur late fees and other charges until I was behind. then they sent me a letter to pay the loan off or face other charges. Des Moines Iowa The definition of Insanity Author: franklin, Georgia Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Financial Institution Nationwide

49, Report #1352016

Jan 25 2017
National shopping services Nationwide Author: san diego, California Small Business Services: National shopping services Nationwide

50, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide