Your Search | national van lines

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 16 2016
TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY TRIPMASTERS CHARLATANS AND CON ARTISTS NATIONWIDE COMPANY INTERNET SALES Nationwide Author: VAN NUYS, California Travel Services: TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Vince or Vince van Meer MediaState.net Threatens To Take Legal Action After I Asked For A Refund For Not Delivering My Digital Service Amsterdam Author: Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: Vince van Meer of MediaState.net Amsterdam ,

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
International Van Lines Relo; Ocean Star International-STOLE OUR ITEMS/SCAM international van lines; scam; rip off; illegal; coral springs florida Nationwide Author: watertown, Wisconsin Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
National RV Detroit bad service belleville Michigan Author: Sylvania, Ohio RV Resorts: National RV Detroit belleville, Michigan

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 10 2016
A One Van Lines Shelly, Joseph, Yosef, Vivian BUYER BEWARE - SCAM! Brooklyn New York
Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Moving Companies: A One Van Lines Brooklym, New York

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Angels of Mercy LLC Northwestern Van Lines DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY Denver Colorado
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Angels of Mercy LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Home Owners Data Robin Evans of Homeowners Data Ripped Off by Homeowners Data and Robin Evans is a SCAM Artist Van Nuys California Author: Dallas, Texas Customer Leads: Home Owners Data Van Nuys, California

Aug 09 2016
Protected Van Lines Lost my deposit amount of $700 Lantana Florida Author: New Canaan, Connecticut Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines Lantana, Florida

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
Van Emmerik Custom Homes - Chris Van Emmerik - Deanna Van Emmerik HOME BUILDER WILL RIP YOU OFF - RUN FROM THEM Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Builders & Contractors: Van Emmerik Custom Homes - Chris Van Emmerik - Deanna Van Emmerik Naples, Florida