Your Search | national van lines

Aug 26 2015
McMovers INC regalmovingsystem Mislead and Robbed by movers . Van Nuys California Author: California Moving Companies: McMovers INC Internet

Aug 26 2015
Art Van Furniture in Taylor Michigan Poor Customer Service and they will make you pay a 25% restocking fee for their mistake Taylor Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Art Van Furniture in Taylor MI Taylor, Michigan

Aug 25 2015
national payment center Acussing me of taking a loan out wrong lely acussed of a loan Tennessee Author: Gallatin , Tennessee Collection Agencies: national payment center Tennessee

Aug 25 2015
National Coatings, Inc. Guarantee and Warranty issues and will not accept phone call or return message Lindenhurst New York
Author: summerdale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: National Coatings, Inc. Lindenhurst, New York

Aug 25 2015
National Home Gardening Club scam artists Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 25 2015
National Auto Divison Called me telling me my vehicle extended warranty had expired and trying to sell me another one. Mine had not expired but I spent time and energy making sure. THIS IS A SCAM! Howell New Jersey Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Warranty: National Auto Divison Howell, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
National Brokers of America, Joshua Westendorp, Alan Redmond This company lies to, cheats and steals from their customers and employees. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Agencies: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2015
INFINITY VAN LINES Dan Chase Bait & Switch Marketing - Fraudulent - Dishonest HALLANDALE Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Moving Companies: INFINITY VAN LINES HALLANDALE , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Brimma Solar, National Solar Incorporated, National Solar USA Their focus; SCAM as many folks as possible before government incentives run out. Seattle Washington Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Brimma Solar Seattle, Washington

Aug 25 2015
Got Warranty Inc/ Mark Jackson & Ben Howard Palmer Administrative Services IncDealer Services What a RIPOFF! SCAM!!!! VAN NUYS California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Got Warranty Inc/ Mark Jackson & Ben Howard Ocean, New Jersey

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Infinity Travel or Travel Select Rewards or Sponsor Sat thru a 90 minute meeting for a free cruise and airfare Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Cottonwood, California Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 24 2015
national marketing NMsell They took my money and provided no service. RIP OFF!!! omaha Nebraska Author: Bloomfield, New York Auto Advertising Services: national marketing omaha, Nebraska

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
Liberty national Radu Radu Agency Lied to, scam naperville Illinois A Clarification Author: Naperville, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Liberty national Radu naperville, Illinois

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 23 2015
Hoi Van Luu, DDS Does unnecessary dental work on unsuspecting patients. Monterey Park California Author: California Dental Services: Hoi Van Luu, DDS Monterey Park, California

Aug 22 2015
PLT Transportation PLT trans is a rip off company that will book your car and then add addition charges to your credit card San diego california Author: van nuys, California Limousine Services: PLT Transportation Internet

Aug 22 2015
National Transporrt LLC Mgr. Ronda Williams 1-888 267 6655 Classic automobile destroyed in shipment Cocoa Beach Florida 32931 Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: National Transporrt LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 21 2015
National Magazine Exchange Chraged my account, claimed they did not Nationwide Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation Moving Broker - Bait and Switch Quote and No Delivery! Margate Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Aug 19 2015
United Royal Van Lines LLC Goods not delivered / shipped even after 2 months. Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Renton, Washington Moving Companies: United Royal Van Lines LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 19 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jonathan Hay Publicity, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Claims and RipoffReport Author: charlotte, North Carolina DJ Services: jonathan hay, michael (bentley) barber, michael smith Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Heartland Van Lines (aka Trans Van Lines or Avis Van Lines); Classic Van Lines; Orange Van Lines Dishonest and incompetent moving companies Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Loma Linda, California Moving Companies: Heartland Van Lines Glendale Heights, Illinois