Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: national city bank
There may be more reports for "national city bank"
For more results perform a general search for "national city bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 11 2017
DEALMAN Online Shopping New Zealand Internet Author: Cagayan de Oro City, Other On-Line Business: DEALMAN Internet

Feb 11 2017
Online City Tickets Circus Ticket Scam Internet Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Event Planners & Sites: Online City Tickets Internet

Feb 11 2017
Big City Bride Susan Cordogan, Big City Events, Big City Bride, John Cordogan scam, susan cordogan, wedding planner chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Big City Bride chicago, Illinois

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Vista Energy Tricked me into ordering their service then overcharged me and harassed me about the overpriced bill Internet Author: Yuba City, California Utility Companies: Vista Energy Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 10 2017
hd360x zoom lense scam the hd360x zoom is a scam it doesnt work and cant find a phone number to contact to send back product 2105 foothills blvd la verne ca suite b 123 california Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Cameras & Video: hd360x Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

93, Report #1351921

Feb 09 2017
Cooks Air Conditioning Jerry Cook Took out a loan without our knowledge or permission for 20,000$, heat pump caught my house on fire at 6:07 am Lake City Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Home Improvements: Cooks Air Conditioning Lake City, Florida

94, Report #1352006

Feb 09 2017
Kelles Transport Services KTS This company in managed by bigoted racist neo-n**i tattooed racists. They withold wages make lies up damage company equipment then blame you. The descent people who do work there only stay there shortly before they are replaced by unqualified individuals. They are petty and small minded. Falsely reporting to the dac reports to get their own back. Sorry i am buying my own truck so screw you all. Cause your crap won't work. HA HA HA!!!! West Valley City Utah Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Kelles Transport Services West Valley City, Utah

Feb 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered puppy bank on Dec.5 for a gift. My cc was charged, but it never was shipped. Their website has been removed. Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
SalonEquipment.net After withdrawing money 4200 from my account never sent product... would return phone calls. Miami, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
Author: Sarasota, Florida Beauty Salons: SalonEquipment.net Miami, Florida

Feb 09 2017
SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., SMI Swissmetal Inc. I have also invested in SMH Schweizerische in Panama and want my investment back, like others Panama City Panama Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Investment Brokers: SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., Panama City, Other

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2017
High class universe Ordered the World's cutest doggy bank @ $21.99 In Dec, 2016 when I saw it on a Shopify ad on Facebook.  Internet Author: Salem, New Hampshire Internet: High class universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide