Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

national union fire

Showing 26-50 of 23,819 Found Reports For more specific results for "national union fire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1351921

Feb 09 2017
Cooks Air Conditioning Jerry Cook Took out a loan without our knowledge or permission for 20,000$, heat pump caught my house on fire at 6:07 am Lake City Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Home Improvements: Cooks Air Conditioning Lake City, Florida

Feb 09 2017
National Signing Source Took my money and ran Starke Nationwide Author: Starke, Florida Home Based Business: National Signing Source Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
credit union 1 credit union anchorage Alaska Not Realistic Author: missouri city , Texas Banks: credit union 1 anchorage , Alaska

Feb 09 2017
Gear Bubble LLC Gear Bubble/ Shella Marie Refused to refund, after telling me they would refund my money!! Internet Author: union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Gear Bubble LLC Internet

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
National Moving Group Inflated pricing, use of unlicensed contractors, breach of contract, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2017
National Write You Congressman Alan Litvak Illegal Operations Houston Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Business Consulting: National Write You Congressman Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Jeff smith Arson investigators Columbus fire Moved into the house and in six weeks later caught fire Granville Ohio Author: Granville , Ohio Government Worker: Jeff smith Granville , Ohio

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA CNA NationalCNA AutomobileCNA Financial Corporation Extremely Deceptive Policies and Coverage. Scottsdale AZ Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 06 2017
Fun Times Travel Senior Citizen SAVED by her credit union Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rancho Cordova, California Travel Services: Fun Ti mes Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2017
Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM BEWARE of: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tutoring: Scott Steinberg | President, Congregation Albert | Retired | Owner, National Metals | Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 04 2017
Kanger Wholesale USA KangerWholesaleUSA, KangerWholesale USA, Sabrina Cornell, LightFireGroup, Light Fire Group, lightfiregroup.com Scammers Weston Florida Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanger Wholesale USA Weston, Florida

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Detech Use Scare Tactics and Misleading information to sell overpriced product Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Riverton, Utah Home Security: Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Ks Extremely Poor Service Wichita Kansas Thank you for your feedback Author: McPherson, Kansas Financial Services: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Ks Wichita, Kansas

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
Victorville fire dept. In Respond to the Victorville Fire Dept. It took a long time for someone to realized everytime these firemen responded to their work assignments, they seemed to caused more damaged to a structure than the fire itself. And, they always gets away with it.  Internet Internet Victorville Fire Dept. Author: Victorville , California Government Corruption: Victorville fire dept. Internet

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina